(Senior) Ecommerce Manager
About UBISOFT & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
1. Annual plan:
- Set up annual sales target, budget plan and make promotion plan of UBISOFT STORE.
- Set up OKRs of STORE team, and key strategies of STORE on revenue and UA in the beginning of fiscal year.
2. Promotion plan:
- Draw promotion plans for traditional Chinese festivals, daily sale of back catalog etc., and coordinate with marketing team to create communication plans.
- Daily analysis of revenue and user acquisition, and data analysis after promotions.
3. Store User Acquisition:
- Work with marketing team or third parties to acquire more users.
- User Experience Optimization strategies enaction: including Search results optimization, creative assets optimization
4. Study e-commerce trend and learn from other successful cases.
1. Bachelor degree or higher in marketing or business related.
2. At least 4 years’ experience of marketing or business in internet industry, online store marketing or operation is a plus.
3. Proficient in data analysis and MS office tools, especially PPT and excel.
4. Fluent in English speaking and writing.
5. Fan of PC and console games is a must, Ubisoft gamer or Steam user is a plus.
6. Proactive, collaborative and creative.
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Can I submit an open application?
We do not process open applications, you can find all our open positions on the Ubisoft Careers page by clicking on the ‘Search jobs’ button.
How can I check my application status?
You can check your application status by logging into your SmartRecruiters candidate profile (my.smartrecruiters.com)
I am not familiar with the video game industry. Would I fit into Ubisoft?
At Ubisoft, everyone is welcome! We seek people passionate about their specialties, jobs or the entertainment industry in general.