Senior Brand Manager [Might & Magic]
Shanghai, China - Office-based
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
Ubisoft Shanghai is looking for a Senior Brand Manager to champion the brand marketing and product marketability of a new Might & Magic AAA game. Under the management of the Brand director, join an ambitious team and help reinvent one the biggest Fantasy franchise in video game history.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Define the product positioning strategy: target audiences, market mapping and audience sizing, consumer promise and key pillars.
- Ensure the product marketability from conception phase to release and live phase. Actively monitor market and entertainment trends, competition activity and provide relevant reports & analysis (competitor, risk etc.). Initiate relevant consumer research to confirm and adjust product marketability over time.
- Establish the product communication strategy (key phases, events, messages, main brand assets) and define & manage the associated brand marketing budget.
- Work with internal or external artist(s) and agencies to create the main brand assets – CGI movies, trailers, key artworks, etc. Create and share products style guides to ensure consistency in all deliveries (graphic & more)
- Instruct internal and external stakeholders on the game and the product strategy and relay back their insights and feedback to the product team.
- Represent the project and team and be key public speaker for the game towards external audiences- business partners, media, influencers, star players and communities.
- Help maximize the business potential of the product working closely with dev ops and business teams to design appealing & effective content updates, monetization offers, partnerships and merchandizing plans.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BE EQUIPED WITH:
- Over 5 years of hands-on experience in marketing & branding experience in entertainment, video game or Branding agencies.
- In depth knowledge of entertainment and gaming market
- Passionate about Fantasy and RPG / strategy
- Budget, leadership, and people’s management skills
- Excellent communication skills
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
LET OUR TEAM MEMBERS TELL YOU ABOUT THEIR JOB
Meet Camille Giesenfeld : Senior Consumer Market Analyst
Meet Véronique Bouffard: Community Developer
Meet Ella Hellberg : Content Specialist
How to check the status of my applications?
Please refer to the confirmation email you received as it contains a link to the candidate portal of SmartRecruiters.
How to make a request regarding my personal data?
If you want to receive a copy of your personal data collected and processed by Ubisoft (in portable form), you can directly download an extract of your data by logging into your Smartrecruiters account, clicking on "Settings" and then on "Export to JSON format". Please note that you can access your Smartrecruiters account by clicking on the link at the bottom of the confirmation email you received.
If you want to delete your Smartrecruiters account, you can log into your Smartrecruiters account, click on "Settings" and then on "Delete my Smartrecruiters account".
If you want to rectify your data, object to its processing, withdraw your consent, restrict the processing of your data, or access more data than the extract you have downloaded, please make a request by filling in the form below.
UBISOFT uses your personal data to process your request (legitimate interest). Your information is only accessible by UBISOFT and its technical partners and is stored until your request is closed. Some information may also be archived during the applicable statutory limitation periods.
Your data may be transferred to non-European countries that ensure an adequate level of protection according to the EU Commission, or within the framework of the standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU Commission (accessible here).
You may exercise your rights (data access, portability, rectification, erasure, and processing objection or restriction) or contact UBISOFT Data Protection Officers by making a request using the form above. If you are not satisfied, you can also lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority of your country.