How can I set up parental controls on my console/PC/mobile?
The most common parental control features include managing your child’s play time (setting time limits, scheduling when they are allowed to play), restricting and/or monitoring the type of content they can access and restricting and/or monitoring online features (including chat and online payments).
Since the parental controls are different for each console, we recommend that you visit the page corresponding to your console below:
- If you own a PlayStation 3, visit this page
- If you own a PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro, visit this page
- If you own an Xbox 360, visit this page
- If you own an Xbox One, visit this page or watch
- If you own a Switch, Nintendo has developed a mobile app that helps you set up parental controls. You can learn more about the app here or watch
- If you own a PC equipped with Windows, visit this page
- If you own a MAC, visit this page
- If you own an Android system, visit this page
- If you own an Apple system, visit this page (Parental Control) and this one (Guided Access)