With more people playing video games than ever before, it is important for us to help build an inclusive entertainment industry that reflects the diversity of our players. With this mentorship, we have an exciting opportunity to support talents from different backgrounds, bringing fresh perspectives and new ideas.
The selected candidates will be able to create a project around a pre-set theme. They will be mentored by a Ubisoft expert for four to eight weeks, receiving feedback from them to build their project.
To be eligible you must :
- Identify as a woman or non-binary
- Be 18 years old or more
- Currently attend OR have graduated in or after Spring 2022
- Have less than 2 years of professional Game Design or Programming experience in video games
- Be legally entitled to work in the country where you apply
- Apply to only one location
- Individual entries only – team entries will not be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will be open from the 18th of September to the 1st of October 2023.
Choose between the Game Design and Programming program track, complete the registration form and submit your resume by clicking on the Apply.
You will need to select the studio you are close to on the application form. If you meet all the eligibility criteria, our team will contact you to start the interviewing process with a Ubisoft mentor. The final selected candidates will be announced by mid-October.