We are happy to announce that Update 1.8.2 is launching across PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 next week, June 14th! Players can expect two new Legendary mission modes for Madison Field Hospital and General Assembly alongside the newest system to The Division—Shields. More information on the Shields system will be revealed soon!
We are also introducing Reactivation Caches that will be granted to all players with the launch of 1.8.2. Designed with new players in mind, these caches welcome Agents back to The Division by preparing players for end-game activities. Available at the Rewards Claim Vendor for three weeks starting with the launch of 1.8.2, players will earn the following rewards:
- Full non-Classified (4-piece) sets of Striker, D3-FNC and FireCrest at 256 gear score
- Six pieces of High End Gear
- Five weapon attachments and mods
- Five weapons (one pistol, one SMG, one AR, one shotgun, and one MMR)
- Three Cypher Keys, 2000 Phoenix Credits and 500 D-Tech
Lastly, Classified Gear balancing and bug fixes are going live with 1.8.2. Here is a short recap of the upcoming changes. The 1.8.2 Patch Notes will be available for a full list of changes.
- Classified Gear
* Predator's Mark—Set Bonus (6 pieces) * Hitting 10 shots without switching targets now applies The Predator's Mark which makes the target bleed for 50% of the damage already done by those bullets. The Damage over time to the target is increased by 15% for every 3000 Stamina and can critically hit the target. When at 9000 Stamina the damage over time bonus is increased by an additional 120%. The Predator's Mark ignores the Status Effect Immunity of NPCs. * Path of the Nomad—Set Bonus (6 pieces) * 50% chance to have no cool-down for Path of the Nomad when playing solo. Take 60% less damage for 10 seconds after Path of the Nomad is triggered. * Tactician's Authority—Set Bonus (6 pieces) * Improved Tactician's Authority stacks will no longer reset when using elevators. Stacks will now correctly be lost upon activation of Recovery Link. * Reclaimer—Set Bonus (6 pieces) * Reclaimer support stations will now self-destruct when the set is unequipped.
* Opera House Landmark will now spawn NPCs correctly. * Support Stations with the highest health per tick will now take priority when in range of several stations. * Fixed an issue that would cause items to temporarily disappear from the inventory after having shared an item. * Dark Zone Contamination Event effect should no longer remain active once the event has ended. * Reduction to the auto-snap on aim via a cooldown after the first use. * Fixed an issue which would cause item mods to be unequipped when changing loadouts under certain conditions.
Head over to the Official Forums to engage in the conversations and leave us some feedback. We will see everyone on the streets of New York!
/The Division Dev Team