The Division 2’s fourth Season, End of Watch, is now live and available for all Warlords of New York expansion owners. As soon as your complete the New York campaign and return to Washington D.C., the Season is open before you.
Your Prime Target this season is the once loyal agent twice turned traitor; Faye Lau, who now leads Black Tusk in Bardon Schaeffer’s stead along with her own cell of fellow Rogue SHD agents.
Your first target, Viper, is already available and can be tracked down by completing various missions, control points, and bounties throughout the map. Eliminate Viper and take your first step towards bringing down Faye Lau.
As always when a new manhunt target becomes available, you will be able to earn double XP for the first 15 levels during first 7 days of the manhunt.
What else lies in store for Season 4? Here’s what you can expect:
- Season 4 – End of Watch is filled with Leagues, Global Events, Manhunt Targets, and more. Tuesday of each week will bring the beginning of a new event as we move through Season 4.
- Seasonal Levels – As in Seasons past, 100 levels are available to earn throughout the season. Prior season experience does not count here – as all 100 levels are reset to be earned again. Season XP is earned from all activities and difficulties, so take the Season at your own pace and enjoy!
- After reaching Season Level 100, every SHD Level increases will also yield a Field Proficiency Cache!
- Season Pass - The optional Season Pass is available for 1000 Premium Credits ($10 or your regional equivalent) in the in-game store, granting additional cosmetics and opportunities for season gear as you progress. The Season Pass also adds a Daily Project for a hard difficulty Main Mission that grants extra XP to help you get those level rewards!
- Seasonal Manhunt Targets – A new target unlocks every 3 weeks, alongside a double XP event, providing an opportunity to progress quicker for the first 15 levels gained that week. Take down all four Lieutenants, Viper, Kestrel, Magnus, and Circe, to unlock the Prime Target, Faye Lau. Upon finishing the Manhunt, you’ll earn the new unique Skill variant, the Achilles Pulse.
- Leagues – Four new Leagues will be featured in Season 4, giving you new opportunities to show your speed, skill, and savagery against various factions. Ranking up will earn you specific League rewards. Leagues will last 2 weeks and yield up to 10 rewards based on your performance. League challenge progress is reset halfway through, allowing you to choose the pace when tackling the activities. But don’t worry, the leaderboards will remember your prowess.
- Global Events – These are one-week time limited in-game events that can be toggled on and off and alter normal gameplay through a variety of modifiers. These modifiers will require a different approach to activities and offer a different way to experience The Division 2. This Season features the new Global Event, Golden Bullet, as well as SHD Exposed, Reanimated, and Hollywood from previous seasons. Each event yields up to 10 rewards based on your performance, as well as a unique currency that can be used at the new Global Event shop to get additional cache rewards.
- Apparel Event – End of Watch features two Apparel Events, Outguard, beginning on December 22 – and Codename: Nightmare, beginning on February 2. These events last multiple weeks and introduce unique new cosmetics and fashions to the game’s apparel collection. Keep an eye out for the unique completion rewards that can only be earned during the live phase of the event!
- Rewards – With Season 4 you will be able to earn new rewards when progressing through the Season Levels. The following items will become available to earn during Season 4:
- Achilles Pulse Skill Variant
- Rigger Gear Set
- Scorpio Exotic Shotgun
- Waveform Exotic Holster
- Empress International Brand Set
- Scalpel Named Marksman Rifle
- Test Subject Named SMG
- Caesar's Guard Named Chest Piece
- Battery Pack Named Backpack
- Rigger Outfit (Available in Season 4 Pass)
- And more…
Note: Apart from the unique skill variant, all gear listed above is currently available in-game. Some level-tied seasonal Rewards like the Scorpio and Waveform Exotics enter the larger Exotic loot pool after being initially unlocked by Season progression.
For a full list of additions and changes Title Update 12 brings, check out our Title Update 12: Summarized article.
Until next time!
/ The Division 2 Development Team