Careers at Ubisoft Annecy
We’re always looking for new talents to join our team! Discover more about our opportunities and work culture!
Why Join Us
In joining our studio, you'll find yourself collaborating with experienced team members who have accumulated AAA production expertise in openworld, multiplayer and online working on recognized franchises. You'll also find a real commitment and recognition of the importance of technology & innovation with dedicated tech teams. Whether you'd like to have people to learn from or be a mentor yourself, a balance between early career employees and experts fuels knowledge sharing.
Our multicultural teams come from all over the world with diverse backgrounds, making our environment rich and welcoming to all. Because talents are our biggest asset, people are at the heart of our practices. We make sure that your development path is aligned to your personal goals and support it throughout your career, and also provide a healthy environment to all employees. Growing and learning initiatives won't fall short here, like Hatch: allowing you to dedicate time for prototyping outside of your daily tasks, or even speakers’ opportunities like at the Ubisoft Development Conference (UDC): internal global event within the group.
But how could we tell you about working at Ubisoft Annecy without mentioning our unique region. The home of the International Annecy Animation Festival (MIFA) is often called "Venice of the Alps", thanks to its turquoise lake & canals with a breathtaking view on the mountains. Home to many expats, the family friendly city offers a diversity of activities from snowboarding & rock climbing to sunbathing at the lake beach, all of this only at a 30 minute drive from the international airport of Geneva - allowing you to fly anywhere in the world.
Flexibility and Time off
- Hybrid work: up to 60% work from home per week
- Work From Anywhere 20 days per year in the EU (if eligible)
- Flex time: arrival and departure time of -1h / + 1h per day
- 5 weeks paid leave + 12 days «RTT» (additional paid leave) + 10 bank holidays
- Social work service to help on all kinds of situations : family life, financial or fiscal help, mental health…
- Boost! Mission Handicap: a dedicated contact to help members with disabilities
- Employee saving scheme for retirement
- 2 health insurance plan options for you and your children and/or partner with competitive reimbursement rates
- 20 weeks of maternity leave and 7 weeks of paternity/co-parent leave with 100% pay
- 3 days of child sick leave
- Breastfeeding room
- Daycare spots sponsorship
- Childcare services discounts
- Monthly breakfast, free fruit, foodtrucks etc…
- Bike repair service, e-scooter borrowing
- Video, board game and book rentals
- Annual meeting followed with studio celebration
- Game launch parties
- “Arbre de Noël”, our festive celebration for parents and their children from our Employee representatives committee (CSE)
- Hobby clubs (boardgame, drawing, chess, role-play etc…)
- And many more celebrations!
- 50% discount on monthly transportation subscription or bike mileage allowance
- Meal vouchers
- Discounts on gym memberships, and cultural outings from our CSE
- Gift vouchers from our CSE
Together we listen, help, contribute
We are in charge & responsible
We ask questions because we cannot know everything
INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE
We create production value
We learn new things & dare to try
We treat others like we would treat ourselves
Life at Ubisoft Annecy
1 / 1
Meet the Team
All of our internship and apprenticeship opportunities are available in our open positions below.
You've heard of the graduate program and would like to find out more about it, check out our dedicated page.
You're looking for a "stage de 3ème" or underage internship? We are unable to consider under 18yo except our team member's children, but any open door initiative will be posted on our LinkedIn page.