Update: We have taken the Survival Expansion offline while we investigate online connectivity issues. We will update this page when the problem is resolved
It is time for a new Shield in The Division! We are excited to announce the sixth Shield, Phoenix, live tomorrow across all platforms!
The Phoenix Shield asks you to extract five items, survive for five hours, and kill five Hunters in Expansion 2: Survival, so we are also making Survival free for all players for a limited time – starting tomorrow, August 16th to Wednesday, August 22nd.
In Survival, 24 Agents venture into a destructive blizzard in an effort to retrieve the cure for the notorious Dollar Flu. After your transport helicopter is shot down, players have to battle the cold, hunger, thirst, and hostile Hunters to make it out alive. Available in both PVE and PVP modes, Survival offers a hardcore experience to every kind of player.
Be safe out there in the blizzard, and grab that new Shield, Agents!
MORE ON SHIELDS
Found in the first tab of the Dossier, Division Shields are a group of unique commendations that reward both long term and new players for completing very specific challenges across The Division. Remember to check back in, since an additional Shield will become available every month for you to unlock.
- New! Phoenix - Extract 5 items, survive for 5 hours, and kill 5 Hunters in Survival
- Sacred - Complete 10 phases, get to level 10 and kill 10 Hunters in the Underground
- Shepherd - Unlock the Base of Operations
- Avenger - Eliminate 10 Named bosses in Manhattan, 10 in the Dark Zone, and 10 in West Side Piers
- Deadeye - Complete all weekly High Value Targets
- Hazard - Clear 25 landmarks in the Dark Zone
THE DIVISION REWARDS
With every Shield unlocked, you will receive the following rewards:
- One Audio Log
- One Patch with the relevant Shield Icon
- One Shield Cache
- One Exotic Weapon
- Two Classified Gear Set pieces
- 2,000 Phoenix Credits
- 500 D-Tech
- Three Cypher Keys
THE DIVISION 2 REWARDS
As Agents collect Shields, you will be placed in a tiered system. The more Shields earned in The Division, the higher the tier you reach, the more rewards you will receive in The Division 2. A higher tier grants players more rewards:
- Tier 1 - Weapon Skin
- Tier 2 - Outfit and Patch
- Tier 3 - Emote and Gear Dye
- Tier 4 - Taunting Emote and Backpack Trophy
Be safe out there in the blizzard, Agents!
/The Division Dev Team