The SHD Paragon Apparel Event will feature 34 new apparel items to gather, collect, and use to deck out your agent, starting on October 18.
The SHD Paragon Apparel Event will be open to all Warlords of New York owners who have completed the New York campaign. Rewards and progress are automatically enabled at the start of the event.
Keys for Event Caches can be earned by gaining SHD level in game or by Premium Credit purchase. You can also gift Apparel keys to fellow Agents in your clan or on your friends list!
To celebrate the start of the event, we are giving all agents who log in throughout the SHD Paragon Apparel Event a key to get your collection started.
The SHD Paragon Apparel Event contains 6 full cosmetic outfits to be collected: Demolitionist, Sharpshooter, Firewall, Gunner, Survivalist and Technician. It also has three masks and four backpacks to collect.
HOW ARE KEYS EARNED?
SHD Paragon Event keys for the Apparel Caches can be earned from the following sources:
- SHD Levelling: one key every four SHD levels.
- Direct purchase with Premium Credits.
- Season 10 Pass owners are granted 3 extra keys.
Remember, Event Caches do not contain duplicates and any items you’re missing can be viewed in the Apparel menu in-game.
Here is a detailed breakdown and availability timeline for SHD Paragon:
- Event Live – October 18th to November 8th. During this period, event keys can be regularly earned or purchased from the sources listed above.
- Event Closing – November 8th to November 15th. If you have any leftover keys, be sure to make use of them during this period. You can use unspent keys and purchase additional ones to get a hold of all the SHD Paragon Apparel Event before the event fully ends.
- Post Event – November 15th onward. The SHD Paragon Apparel Event will no longer be active, and the caches no longer obtainable, but the event items will be available for direct purchase on the in-game store and may rotate into the different Apparel and Legacy cache pools in the future.
We would also like to remind you of the gifting feature, where you have the option to purchase Apparel Event keys with Premium Credits and directly send them to your friends or clan members!
To gift keys, head to the Apparel Cache menu and choose “gift”. If you have received gifted keys, you will have a pop-up notification waiting for you in the Apparel Cache menu.
Note that Event keys can only be gifted while the Event is active. In addition, you can only gift the maximum number of keys needed to complete the Apparel Event.
We are excited to see your agents in their new outfits, so do not hesitate to use #TheDivision2Photos and share away!
/ THE DIVISION 2 TEAM