Following the release of The Crew 2 Demolition Derby, we will be introducing a new corrective patch to improve your game experience.
Patch 1.2.1 will be deployed on Wednesday December 12th at 10am Paris time (9am UTC) on all platforms, a maintenance will also take place at the same time. Estimated downtime: 2h30.
This patch will be automatically downloaded on all platforms and will be mandatory to start the game.
Check out the patch notes below.
THE CREW 2 – PATCH 1.2.1 NOTES – DECEMBER 12TH [PC/PS4/XB1]
• [Fixed] Leaderboards may not update after a player beats his own high score during a Demolition Derby Event.
• [Fixed] It can be noticed that during the Bull Fight Demolition Derby event, some players may not receive bonus points when pushing an opponent into the water.
• [Fixed] In certain circumstances, players with unstable connectivity may experiment difficulties to gather Demolition Derby bonuses.
• [Fixed] Missing low-health audio notification after the first crash during a Demolition Derby event.
• [Improved] Improved Demolition Derby special effects on bonuses.
• [Improved] Improved replication of traps, wreck and effects during Demolition Derby events.
Live-Battle PVP mode
• [Fixed] After completing a Live-Battle PVP event, players may not receive the correct reward associated to their position.
• [Fixed] Player may remain stuck in the matchmaking loop.
• [Fixed] Collision sounds can be heard in the background during Live-Battle PVP loading screen.
• [Fixed] AI voice lines can be heard during Live-Battle PVP events.
• [Fixed] Inconsistent characters positioning at podium screen after completing a Motocross event.
• [Fixed] Inconsistent players positioning at "Crown of Maine" Jetsprint Event starting grid in Live-Battle PVP mode.
• [Fixed] Incorrect "next league" rank progression displayed when reaching Platinum 1.
• [Fixed] Player may remain stuck on result screen after other members left the session.
• [Fixed] Points calculation inconsistencies at the end of Drift Live-Battle event if a player is still in combo.
• [Fixed] Ranking inconsistencies between end of event screen and podium results during Drift Live-Battle event.
• [Improved] Improved Live-Battle PVP crew invites.
• [Improved] Improved Live-Battle PVP mode compatibility with Video Mode.
• [Fixed] Inconsistent camera shakes when hitting a static element or traffic.
• [Fixed] Inconsistent Dynamic Freestyle notifications during Drag & Air Race events.
• [Fixed] Incorrect GPS line behavior in certain conditions.
• [Fixed] Player may remain stuck on transition screens after collecting reward for the last Daily Contract.
• [Improved] Wall-riding & wall bouncing additional tweaks.
• [Improved] Improved Skills visibility on mini-map.
• [Fixed] Inconsistent shadow displaying on NPC faces.
• [Fixed] Incorrect loot animations when trying to collect timeline rewards.
• [Fixed] Compatibility issues with Steam Controller.
• [Fixed] Unable to trigger Photo Mode from default driving wheel shortcut.
• [Fixed] Missing default keymappings for keyboard "Text Chat" and Gamepad "R3".
• [Fixed] Missing dashboard texture on DCB M31 Widebody.