Title Update 1.3.0 will be deployed on all supported platforms: July 27, 2021, at 2 PM CEST, 8 AM ET, 5 AM PT, and 10 PM AEST.
Xbox Series X|S: 23.79 GB
Xbox One: 17.72 GB
PlayStation®5: 6.85 GB
PlayStation®4: 15.3-24.5 GB (depending on region)
PC: 20.4-31.37 GB (main game– season pass)
Check out below for the most notable Title Update 1.3.0 changes.
The Siege of Paris – Expansion 2
Added support for The Siege of Paris, preparing the game for the expansion release on August 12. (a separate download is required on release day.)
- Sigrblot Festival is a new time-limited event from July 29-August 19.
- Partake in new festivities and quests to receive exclusive festival rewards (including a one-handed sword!!)
- Players must reach England and complete one of the first two narrative arcs (Grantebridgescire OR Ledecestrescire) and be at least Settlement Level 2 to participate in the Sigrblot Festival.
- We added a new menu option to the game to adjust NPC levels to your liking. You may choose from the following options:
- Off = Scaling is turned off; enemies appear exactly as prescribed in the region description.
- Default = Lower enemies are brought up to 50 power levels under the player’s level (How the game is intended to be played).
- Constant = Enemies will be at least the same power level of the player.
- Harder = Enemies will be 30+ power levels above the player.
- Nightmarish = Enemies will be 60+ power levels above the player.
- Note: Boss encounters and game modes will not be impacted by this as they have their own intended difficulty settings.
Skill Tree Update
- The Skill Tree has improved visibility for new skills added throughout the post-launch.
- We’ve added an option that will auto-acquire all the skill nodes required to reach the currently highlighted node (if you have enough skill points available).
• Light Fingered: Eivor will now automatically pick up nearby loot with a quick flick of the wrist (without having to press the interact button). • Thrill of War: Gain adrenaline as long as you remain in conflict.
• Heidrun Slam: Press R2 while sprinting to knock enemies back with a powerful knee slam. • Idunn's Heart: Passively regenerate recent health loss after a short delay.
• Survival Instinct: When at less than a third of health, hold -> for partial healing (Exchange adrenaline for health). • Wolf Warrior: Your damage increases the lower your health.
Wrath of the Druids – Expansion 1
- Priest's body would be missing in Flann Over Ireland.
- Cage cannot be opened to free the prisoners in Tuam caves.
- Only minor runes inside chests in Ireland.
- Shelf not movable in Cashelore.
- Cutscene didn’t start when sieging the church in The Scourging of Snakes.
- Couldn’t confirm kill on The Ash.
- Missing sound and subtitles within Wrath of the Druids.
- King's Pass not collectible if the Raid is not also completed at the same time.
- Couldn’t collect the prison key in Courting the Kings.
- Barid vanished in Flann Over Ireland.
- Thorstein teleported back to the cave in the Snaring Thorstein.
- Couldn't progress when the Puca was killed in Into the Fog.
Quests, World Events, and Side Activities
- Infinite Loading screens during various quests.
- Couldn’t complete War of the Collectors, Aelfred’s Jewels, Saint Faith, The Lost Drengir of Ragnar Lothbrok, Lamb Chops, Splitting Hares world events.
- Faravid wouldn’t get on the horse in This Son of Jorvik *This Son of Jorvik indeed*
- Catching the fish with weapons wouldn’t count towards quest objective in Bloody Path to Peace.
- Couldn’t fight Leofrith in Heavy is the Head.
- Sigurd didn’t follow Eivor in A Brother’s Keeper. *More like A Brother’s Leaver*
- Objective didn’t appear in Twists and Turns *this is how the turn tables*
- Issues interacting with Petra in the settlement.
- Eivor died upon arrival in Hordafylke in The Road to Valhalla.
- Hunter House world event didn’t trigger.
- Hunter & Warlock NPCs missing for The Plight of the Warlock.
- The Banshee world event couldn’t be started or completed.
- Couldn’t progress in the Mistress of the Iron Wood world event.
- Couldn’t interact with the seer in Of Blood and Gods.
- Reaching Hunwald’s house didn’t update the Homecoming quest objective.
- The boss didn’t take damage at the start of Extended Family.
- Hunwald was un-interactable during the Salve for a Fresh Wound.
- Map marker appeared out of bounds in Fiery Ambush.
- Couldn’t interact with Soma or Guthrum in Holy Day.
- Players desynced at the start of the fight in King Killer.
- Couldn’t confirm kill in the Reaver of the South.
- Couldn’t complete The Lost Drengir of Ragnar Lothbrok.
- Guthrum didn’t move in Kingdom’s End.
- Couldn’t collect the key from a body during Pilgrimage to St. Albanes.
- Edmund was missing in Puppets and Prisoners.
- Couldn’t confirm kill against Gotafrid Fair-Robes & Nokkfylla Shine-Eye.
- NPC with the coin didn’t spawn or targets didn’t appear for the arrow challenge in Firing the Arrow.
- Stuck between Binding Fate and Of Blood and Gods. *A Binding Fate, indeed*
- Black screen during Baker’s Plaint.
- Couldn’t interact with Halfdan in War in the North.
Graphics, Audio, and Animation
- Various graphics and lighting issues.
- Various animation and clipping issues.
- Various issues with missing SFX.
- Various issues relating to Audio Menu Narration.
River Raids, Jomsvikings, Raids
- Appropriate rewards not being provided after completing a Raid.
- Rations not healing the proper amount of health for Jomsviking.
__Mastery Challenge __
- Ability to access restricted areas in Mastery Challenge.
- Guards could be unreachable in Mastery Challenge.
- Player being detected from a stealth bush in the Wenlocan Raven trial.
- Reduced the possibility of doubling Armor sets that were acquired from the Store after completing the Mastery Challenge onboarding quest.
- Unlocked medals remaining after loading an older save game.
- Trouble entering stealth mode in some bushes.
Gameplay, Combat, and AI
- Fire weapons not setting NPCs or combustibles on fire.
- Enemies not taking proper damage from level 2 Incendiary Powder Trap ability.
- NPCs no longer attacking if they were ambushed by a snake. Snake 1, Human 0
- Extended flail combo dealt more damage than intended.
- Sickle Combo Attacks didn't register properly.
- Various issues with the Viking Salute ability.
- Various issues causing the extended flail combo to do more damage than intended.
- Ostara items missing following Title Update 184.108.40.206.
- Instances where Eivor, NPCs, or the long ship would get stuck.
- Instances with misplaced or floating objects or textures.
- Numerous UI/HUD issues.
- Numerous localization issues.
- Trouble exiting Photo mode using the ESC button.
- Some icons not adapting for color-blind modes.
- Silver Booster not applying correctly when looting low value items.
- Benchmark is not functional when the game path contains non-ASCII symbols.
Performance and Stability
- Improved performance and stability.