Title Update 1.3.2 will be deployed on all supported platforms on October 5, 2021, at 2 pm CEST, 8 am EDT, 5 am PDT, and 10 pm AEST.
- Xbox Series X|S: 24.09 GB
- Xbox One: 19.4 GB
- PlayStation 5: 8.54 GB
- PlayStation 4: 10.84 GB
- PC: 20.42 GB
Check out below for the most notable Title Update 1.3.2 changes.
Discovery Tour: Viking Age
Added support for Discovery Tour: Viking Age, preparing the game for the release on October 19.
Google Stadia – Graphic Mode
Added an option to Google Stadia that allows players to choose between High Framerate or Quality.
- Allows switching between graphic modes for better Performance (prioritize 60 FPS) or Image Quality (prioritize resolution and graphical fidelity features).
- Post-launch skill nodes now have the proper impact on Eivor's stats
- Territory opportunities will no longer be revealed using Synin when Exploration difficulty is set to Pathfinder.
- Placed the difficulty settings first in the gameplay section.
- Updated descriptions for exploration difficulty.
- Corrected aim-assist parameters order and names for difficulty settings.
- Implemented collapsing/expanding active subcategories via button press.
- Added cycling of filters for entries based on expansions.
- Added a visual overlay, and enabled cycling of filters for entries based on expansions.
Main Quests, World Events, and Side Activities
- The Siege of Paris: Toka was unresponsive during the Warlord of Melun quest.
- The Siege of Paris: Richardis remained stuck if a horse was placed at the cave's entrance during Sister of Sorrow.
- Wrath of the Druids: Unable to collect prison key during Courting the Kings.
- Eivor could summon mounts during the fight with Fenrir.
- Couldn't damage enemies in the Hidden Justice world event.
- Avenge Quests could spawn in unreachable locations or on enemies that aren't hostile.
- Unable to move shelf to pick up Ysmir tear stone near Utangard Chasm in Asgard.
- Unable to break the door to free Goodwin in Reeve of Wincestre.
- (PC) Fenrir boss fight didn't start if World Details are set to Low on GPU with 6GB VRAM or below.
River Raids and Mastery Challenge
- No points were awarded if the NPCs knocked themselves out by explosion in Wenlocan Trial of the Wolf.
- The game could become unresponsive when Eivor dies during the River Raids exit screen.
- The cargo capacity could lock at 200 regardless of its upgrade level and cannot be repaired.
- New quest prompt for The Sword of Saint George after it was already completed.
- Missing exploration area for clue objective on River Severn and Exe.
- There was no fog of war on River Rhine.
- Jomsvikings didn't assist Eivor in opening doors at some River Raids locations.
- Max Foreign Supplies are set to 1/1 after completing the main questline.
- Eivor shaking after arriving at River Raids docks. Not gonna lie, I’d be shaking, too.
Graphics, Audio, and Animation
- Numerous graphics or lighting issues.
- Various animation issues.
- Numerous Menu Narration issues
- Instances where Eivor, NPCs, or the longship would get stuck.
- Instances of misplaced or floating objects or textures.
- Wrath of the Druids: Percussion arrow could interrupt Ciara's special attacks.
- The Siege of Paris: Frankian merchants sold the same tattoo patterns that were already purchased.
- Reaper healing perk triggered when switching equipment.
- Scaling options stopped scaling under certain circumstances.
- Players could buy extra resources by going to different merchants across Francia.
- Numerous issues with the Spinning Harpoon ability.
- Switching whistle to down d-pad and the quick action wheel to left d-pad will make the character pull out a torch when whistling.
- Precision Axe throw didn't destroy enemies' weak points.
- Exploration option changes from Custom to Pathfinder after exiting a Mastery Challenge.
- Dismounting any mount in the water made Eivor look like as if they fell from high grounds.
- Numerous UI/HUD issues.
- Numerous colorblind mode issues.
- Couldn't use keyboard to like Photos.
- Suggested power level didn't take Power Level Scaling options into account.
- Nightmare difficulty option wasn't present in the combat difficulty while launching a new game.
- Auto-Assign wasn't directly usable after opening the Skills menu.
- Auto-Path didn't work for post-Launch skill branches.
- Infinite loading on saves after completing The Siege of Paris.
- (Xbox Series) Xbox Series X|S not recognizing both gamepad and mouse/keyboard.
Performance and Stability
- Improved performance and stability.
- Addressed an issue where the game could freeze when changing the combat difficulty.