Title update 1.0.2 for Assassin's Creed Mirage will be deployed on all supported platforms tomorrow, Oct 5 @ 1400 UTC / 03:00 PM UK / 10:00 AM ET / 7:00 AM PT
- Xbox Series X|S: 5.44 GB
- Xbox One: 4.04 GB
- PlayStation®5: 2.18 GB
- PlayStation®4: 5.40 GB
- PC: 0GB (TU 1.0.2 is included in the 41.6 GB game files ahead of Oct 5.)
EDIT: OCTOBER 17.
Title Update 1.0.4 will add the following fix to the console versions:
- All Cinematics should now properly play during regular walkthrough
- Elevators would kill Basim.
- Shards were not properly awarded.
- End Game rewards are now properly awarded after finishing the game.
- Enemies now properly take damage from falling.
- Auto-loot skill now works properly on all enemies, regardless of how the player kills them.
- Players will not lose control of Basim after Fast Traveling.
- Enemies parry reaction time is properly slowed down using the "Dagger of Time" perk.
- The "Sand Sword" perk now properly heals Basim when killing an enemy.
- While wearing the "Sand Outfit" Basim now won't be killed if taking two fatal damage from two separate enemies at the same time.
- Quest markers no longer disappear after performing a save/load action.
- English language option now properly appears only once in menus
- Instances of misplaced or wrong UI displayed.
- NPC on boats will continue to sail and not stay stationary.
- NPC's drinking animation fixed.
- Removed invisible collision for some objects in Baghdad.
- NPC detection has been improved during the Gilded Butterfly quest.
- Forty Thieves quest items rewards are not visible in game.
- Eavesdrop lines now properly play.
- Baghdad Bound - Could not interact in the Harbiyah Bureau if the investigation board was opened too quickly after the Dialogue Scene.
- Den of the Beast - Could not interact with Ali properly in the "Speak with Ali" objective.
- To Catch a Demon - Could not interact with the Tool Wheel or World Map if detected by enemies while interacting with clues.
- Gilded Butterflies - Fighting during the "Great Auction" would break the quest flow.
- The Great Symposium - Fixed blockers for the "Find Fazil the Great Scholar" objective.
- The Serpent's Nest - Dialogues now trigger correctly for Basim.
GRAPHICS, ANIMATION, AND PERFORMANCE
- Numerous graphics, environment or VFX improvements.
- Multiple stability improvements.
- Enemies and bosses having anormal poses.
- Unnatural animations for Basim and/or Nehal.
- Refresh Rate settings will now display proper information.
- Animations for takedowns are more polished.
- Placeholder lines/dialog appearing for too long are now removed.
- Fixed conditions in which cinematics were not displaying carried objects.
- Setup optimization for ultrawide and multiscreen modes.
- Settings are now persistent on Luna.
- Improved OWO Haptic Suit support.
- PS4 update history will now be populated.