In The Division 2, your agent can equip 2 skills. You will have to choose in a variety of 8 skills, so here is a sneak-peak at each one of them.
- Firefly: the firefly targets enemies and leave them blind and unable to function at full combat effectiveness.
- Turret: the turret is a static machine designed for offensive players. With 360-degree rotational capabilities, this skill attacks the closest targets while you are in combat.
- Seeker Mine: this mine chases the target designated by the owner and detonated with a staggering explosion.
- Drone: this skill can help you to attack your targets or to protect you from them, depending on what you want.
- Pulse: it scans the environment in order to identify and mark enemies with a visual highlight.
- Shield: it protects you from your enemies attack.
- Chem launcher: this launcher emits chemical elements that inflicts damage and drawbacks to enemies.
- Hive: it is a micro-drone that can give you bonus during the fight. The bonus depends on the mod you activate.
The Division 2 allows you to customize your skills with mods. The amount of mods depends on the skill in question. Generally, you can equip 2 mods:
- A gameplay mod that grants a bonus to the skill.
- A cosmetic mod that changes the visual effects of the skill.
If you want to learn more about customization and mods, read the Craft and Optimization article.