There is one more challenge left to earn the final tier of rewards in The Division 2, and it is Shield #12! Today, we are introducing the Chieftain Shield, live now across all platforms!
We hope everyone has been saving their Division Tech, as Chieftain requires players to achieve the highest possible overall gear score—290. Head over to the Optimization Station in the Terminal to spend the D-Tech required to maximize the rolls on your gear.
If you are in need of D-Tech, you have options!
- Caches scattered throughout the Dark Zone
- Dismantling gear pieces
- Daily Combat, Crafting, Survival and Dark Zone Quests—25 D-Tech each
- Weekly Open World and Weekly Underground Assignments—100 D-Tech each
- Season Pass Supply Drops—100 Division Tech
MORE ON SHIELDS
Found in the first tab of the Dossier, Division Shields are a group of unique commendations that reward both long term and new players for completing very specific challenges across The Division. Remember to check back in, since an additional Shield will become available every month for you to unlock.
- New! Chieftain – Achieve the highest possible gear score (290)
- Marshal – Acquire all Exotic armor and weapons
- Prime – Collect three full Classified gear sets
- Fang – Complete every available mission on Legendary difficulty
- Rebel – Get to wave 15 in Resistance
- Talon – Attain a Commendation score of 3,000
- Phoenix – Extract 5 items, survive for 5 hours, and kill 5 Hunters in Survival
- Sacred - Complete 10 phases, get to level 10 and kill 10 Hunters in the Underground
- Shepherd - Unlock the Base of Operations
- Avenger - Eliminate 10 Named bosses in Manhattan, 10 in the Dark Zone, and 10 in West Side Piers
- Deadeye - Complete all weekly High Value Targets
- Hazard - Clear 25 landmarks in the Dark Zone
THE DIVISION 2 REWARDS
As Agents collect Shields, you will be placed in a tiered system. The more Shields earned in The Division, the higher the tier you reach, the more rewards you will receive in The Division 2. A higher tier grants players more rewards:
- Tier 1 - Weapon Skin
- Tier 2 - Outfit and Patch
- Tier 3 - Emote and Gear Dye
- Tier 4 - Taunting Emote and Backpack Trophy
/The Division Dev Team