The first phase of the Shadow Tide season is now live! Shadow Tide will be ongoing for the next 12 weeks starting today, with new activities to participate in and new rewards to earn as you progress. For a full breakdown of the Season feature, check out our dedicated article.
Despite the SHD agent’s best efforts, a cell of rogue agents has been activated. Intel suggests that this cell is mobilizing and planning an attack in D.C.
Your first target, Neptune becomes available to hunt down today. We believe he sabotaged base infrastructure, killing several members of the JTF. Good luck out there, Agents!
A season consists of a series of time-limited activities throughout the 12 weeks it is active.
- Seasonal Levels – 100 levels are available to earn throughout the season, yielding increased rewards as you progress through the ranks including gear, cosmetic items as well as new gear sets and a unique exotic. Each season, an optional Season Pass* is available in the in-game store, granting additional cosmetics and opportunities for season gear as you progress. The Season 1 – Shadow Tide Season Pass is free for all Warlords of New York owners. Remember, all in-game activities granting XP will also count towards your Seasonal Level progression, ensuring that you can progress at your own pace and through playing your favorite content.
- Seasonal Manhunt Targets – Throughout the season, five seasonal manhunt targets will become available. A new target unlocks every 3 weeks and is accompanied by a double XP event, providing an opportunity to progress quicker. Take down all four Lieutenants to unlock the Prime Target. Once the Prime Target is dealt with, you will unlock the unique skill variant, EMP Sticky Bomb.
- Leagues – Prove your status as an agent by rising through the ranks, competing with other players in various in-game activities to rank up and earn rewards. Season 1 contains four Leagues, each lasting 2 weeks and yielding up to 10 rewards based on your performance.
- Global Events– Global Events are one-week time limited in-game events, allowing you to activate gameplay-altering modifiers. The Global Event modifiers will have you adjust your tactics, offering you new ways to experience Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. Three Global Events will become available this season and participating in the each event yields up to 10 rewards based on your performance.
- Apparel Event – In Season 1, the Urban Jungle apparel event will become available from March 31 to April 20, earn or purchase keys with Premium Credits to obtain new apparel.
- Rewards – Season 1 offers a variety of rewards to players as they progress. The following rewards are available to earn this season.
- EMP Sticky Bomb - A new unique skill variant
- Striker Gear Set
- System Corruption Gear Set
- Coyote’s Mask Exotic
- 4 Gear Brands
- 15 Named Weapons
- 4 Named Gear Pieces
- Striker Outfit (Available in Season 1 Pass)
- And more…
Note: With the exception of the unique skill variant and the new exotic, all gear listed above is currently available in-game. Most seasonal additions becomes available in the general loot pool in the pre-season phase, starting one week prior to the start of the Season.
The premium track will be available each season for a 1000 premium credit purchase in the in-game store. The premium track for our first Season - Shadow Tide is free for all owners of the Warlords of New York expansion.