The Black Tusk Stronghold—Tidal Basin—is now available, and we want to make sure you are taking back D.C. in style. We are celebrating our first content update with Apparel Event #1: Invasion, live now! To recap, Apparel Events offer you an opportunity to earn new cosmetic items through a limited-time Invasion Apparel Cache and Invasion features 30 new apparel items to collect! Earn keys to open apparel caches through gameplay or direct purchase before Invasion's end to earn a unique reward!
The Invasion Cache pool consists of three outfits inspired by the factions roaming Washington, D.C. , one mask, four emotes and nine weapon skins.
On top of that, players can earn the following exciting rewards:
- One extra mask, earned for completing the three Invasion outfits.
- A unique Black Tusk inspired uniform, earned for collecting all 30 items in the pool of the Invasion Cache. Note that this reward is only obtainable during the event.
To kick Invasion off, we are giving all players who log into The Division 2 during the first week of Invasion one free key! All Year One Pass holders will earn an additional three keys as a bonus, available until Invasion ends! We want everyone to celebrate with us wearing their new apparel items, so enjoy your first cache openings!
How Are Keys Earned?
From there, keys can be earned from the following sources:
- Weekly Apparel Projects: three keys each
- Chance to drop when reaching Field Proficiency upon each level after 30
- Chance to drop when reaching Dark Zone Proficiency
- Direct purchase with Premium Credits
Here is a detailed breakdown and availability for Invasion:
- Event Live—April 5th to April 25th. During this period, Event keys can be earned from the sources listed above.
- Event Closing—April 25th to May 2nd. If you have leftover keys available, be sure to use them now! You can use your unspent keys, as well as purchase additional ones to complete apparel sets.
- Post Event—May 2nd onward. All items from the Event Cache are moved into the standard Apparel Caches to earn through gameplay, as well as put on the Apparel Store for direct purchase, with an exception for the Black Tusk uniform.
Remember, Event Caches do not contain duplicates and all items yet to be collected can be viewed in the Apparel section in-game. For more information on Apparel Caches and Event Caches, visit our Year One Update blog.
Be sure to jump in and share your new apparel with us using #TheDivision2Photos!
/The Division Team