The release of the Second Season of The Crew ®2 is upon us. The first Episode is coming along with a new game mode, new cars as well as the usual fixes and improvements.
For more specific information related to the Crew® 2 Season 2 Episode 1: The Agency update, check out our dedicated article.
This update will be deployed starting from 9AM UTC on Wednesday, March 17. The estimated maintenance duration should be around 3 hours.
Please follow our official channels for any update.
DETAILED PATCH NOTES
Patch size per platform
PC: 26.8 GB
Playstation: 28 GB
Xbox: 27.3 GB
• The main menu has been updated to the Season 2 theme (visuals and audio).
• The introduction video has been updated to showcase Season 2 content.
Added 86 new vanity items - to be released on a weekly basis through the shop, as LIVE Summit rewards, or in the Motorpass.
o 6 Smokes.
o 16 Tires.
o 14 Underglows.
o 7 Nitros.
o 16 Horns.
o 10 Window tints.
o 2 2D Emotes.
o 7 Rooftops.
o 4 Outfits.
o 4 Helmets.
• Fixed: Fire Wolf tire vanity tweaked to address handling advantage.
• Added: 16 New Summits
• Fixed: Exploits where players could participate in cross over events with vehicles other than the intended ones.
• Keep track of upcoming LIVE Summits at The Crew Hub.
• Added: New Stunt Game Mode.
• Added: 1 New Motorpass per episode.
• 50 reward tiers, including vehicles, vanity items, currency packs, and more.
• Added: 24 New Vehicles rolled out over the course of the Season
o Shop additions, including:
• Porsche 911 Speedster (SR)
• Jaguar E-TYPE Series 1 Coupé (SR)
o LIVE Summit rewards, including:
• BMW Z4 M40i Agent Edition (SR)
• KTM 450 EXC Nighthawk Edition (MX)
• Bentley Mulliner Bacalar (SR)
• Jaguar E-Type Series 1 Roadster (SR)
• Jaguar F-Type SVR coupe Professional Edition (SR)
• More to be revealed throughout the Season!
• Fixed: Aero Splitter not activating properly on the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio.
• Fixed: RPM meter not working on the Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion (993).
• Fixed: Cockpit and HUD tachometers were not properly synced on the McLaren P1 and on the Ferrari FXX-K.
• Fixed (PC): Turbocharger pressure gauge not working the Mazda RX-7 Street Race edition.
• Fixed: The land Rover Defender 90 had only 5 gears instead of 8.
• Fixed (PC): Turbo audio missing on some vehicles.
World (Visual & Audio)
• Fixed: The Agency themed category display on the Activity Menu.
• Fixed: New cinematics.
• Fixed: Specific new themed Starting Area allowing to launch new events with specific new music.
• Fixed: A co-op Chase Event could be completed with less than the required number of takedowns if a party member leaves.
• Fixed: Chase Events were visible on the Global Map during the activity unlock animation regardless of fame & calendar.
• Added: 6 new music tracks for the new themed events.
• Fixed: Missing subtitles and audio for the cinematic of MX Wolf Territory event.
• Added: New seasonal poster in cities and in the House.
• Fixed: Shadow over the bridge near South LA.
• Added: 3 new weathers in the photomode:
• Added: A new "The Agency" splashscreen display on the first connection after patch.
• Added: New intro cinematics.
• Added: New intro splashscreens.
• Fixed: Player scores are not updated on the HUB leaderboard.
• Fixed: STADIA Ghosts were not transparent.
• Fixed: Sounds were not working as intended after previewing items in the in-game shop.