The first Episode of the fourth Season of The Crew® 2 is here. This brand-new episode brings new open-world activities, new ultra mooded events, freshly added vehicles, an all-new Motorpass as well as some fixes and improvements.
For an overview of the content released with the Crew® 2 Season 4 Episode 1: The Contractor update, check out our dedicated article.
This update will be deployed starting from 9AM UTC on Wednesday, November 17th. The estimated maintenance duration should be approximatively 3 hours.
Please follow our official channels for any update.
DETAILED PATCH NOTES
Patch Size per platform
- PC: approx. 28 GB
- PlayStation: approx. 27 GB depending on the version.
- Xbox: approx. 28 GB
Patch sizes may vary based on your game version.
(Added) 98 new vanity items - to be released on a weekly basis through the shop, as LIVE Summit rewards, or in the Motorpass (58).
- 10 smokes
- 19 tires
- 14 underglows
- 11 nitros
- 13 horns
- 9 window tints
- 14 rooftops
- 4 outfits
- 4 helmets
(Fixed) The current selected Underglow will no longer be equipped even if you’re leaving the custom menu without equipping it.
(Fixed) The Smooth TStrtetchtetdt (we mean “Stretched”) Asphalt Tire typo in Vanity.
(Fixed) Polish text version of the translation for "Horn" in the customization menu.
- (Added) 17 LIVE Summits including:
- 4 Premium LIVE Summits
- 5 ultra mooded LIVE Summits
- (Fixed) Summit activities are now in the same order as how they are displayed in-game when being accessed from "The Crew® 2 Hub" website.
- (Fixed) "Platinium" changed to " Platinum" on the Summit Features splash screen.
- (Fixed) Red background over the "Mailbox is full" message in summit rewards. We realised that red on red wasn’t the most visible thing.
- Keep track of upcoming LIVE Summits at The Crew Hub.
- (Fixed) The animation that shows earned stars in hobbies is no longer repeating in the Summit.
- (Fixed) Pressing "Esc." when collecting hobbies rewards is no longer closing the menu completely.
- (Fixed) The Skilled Climber hobby is now properly working.
- (Added) New game mode: The Contractor.
- (Added) 2 brand-new Motorpasses.
- (Added) Daily Challenges and 4 Weekly Challenges.
- (Fixed) Motorpass “Exclusives” UI Tag is no longer bugged when changing languages and switching tabs.
- (Fixed) Motorpass Intro Cinematic is no longer skipped if the player opens the Motorpass menu from the In Game News, or before the Profile menu has fully loaded.
- (Added) 4 ultra mooded event.
- (Fixed) A total of 19 shortcuts and exploits on the following races:
- Along The Mississippi
- American Cars In The Midwest
- Bay Area to Central Valley
- Big Bend
- Black Hills East
- Canyon By Night
- Central Woods to Amarillo
- Coastal Range to LA
- Coconut Grove
- Motor Trend Classic
- Ski Jump
- Strip South
- The Middle of Nowhere
- To The Big Cow
- (Fixed) “New Game” or “Continue” splash screens no longer have broken characters.
- (Fixed) The spare parts counter properly displays the number of parts.
- (Added) 24 New Vehicles
- Shop additions
- Ford Crown Victoria (SR)
- Ford Crown Victoria – Marco’s Cab (SR)
- Ford Crown Victoria – Limousine (SR)
- Cadillac Deville (Coupé) (SR)
- Chevrolet 3100 (SR)
- LIVE Summit rewards
- Proto HuP ONE – Marco’s Cab (SR)
- Motorpass, including
- Cadillac Deville (Coupé) – Marco’s Cab (SR)
- Chrysler 300 SRT8® – Limousine (SR)
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Outclassed Edition (SR)
- Chevrolet 3100 – The Rocket Co. (SR)
- And more to be revealed throughout the Season!
- Shop additions
- (Fixed) Nitro is no longer misplaced on the exhaust of the Honda CBR 1000RR SP2.
- (Fixed) The Pontiac GTO The Judge exclusive liveries are now properly centred.
- (Fixed) The Cadillac Eldorado Brougham is no longer missing its name in languages other than English.
- (Fixed) The tint vanity is no longer applied to the daylight of McLaren 12C.
- (Fixed) The turbo gauge is now properly working for Corvette ZR1 & Corvette C7 ZR1 Convertible.
- (Fixed) ARB sliders pro settings are no longer missing from the KTM X-BOW R's Alpha Grand Prix discipline.
World (Visual & Audio)
- (Added) New main menu.
- (Added) New “The Contractor” landing page and start menu videos.
- (Added) New HQ Bus and new world billboards posters
- (Improved) Time Attack End Screen: ghosts times have been added in the end screens of Time Attack missions to compare with player’s score.
- (Fixed) Missing letter "p" in "Mississipi Special" event in many languages. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- (Added) New Missions.
- (Improved) Updated Livemap default height.
- (Fixed) LoD issue on the river in New York between Rikers Island and Upper east side.
- (Fixed) Road marking texture is no longer extending beyond road on a pier in Los Angeles.
- (Fixed) Invisible wall under Antennas in Dreamland.
- (Fixed) Floating objects in L.A. near Inglewood on the left side.
- (Fixed) Cars are no longer appearing out of a building hit at high speed.
- (Fixed) LoD issue on the mountains between the southern highway and Rio Grande River.
- (Fixed) Floating object in a Church's yard near Washington.
- (Fixed) Floating trees in Old Louisiana.
- (Fixed) Floating pavement in LA to the NW of East LA.
- (Fixed) "Los Angeles" race GPS is no longer going off-road when racing through difficult terrain obstacles.
- (Fixed) Cars are now properly accelerating according to their performance when using some PS4 controllers on PS4 and PC.
- Cannot complete Miami Airport Slalom Skill: assets are blocking the way.
- Isolated assets in the Ocean can be seen from the Livemap.
For more information on The Crew®, check our official website. Join the The Crew® community on the forums, Reddit, TC Social, and Discord and be sure to follow us on Twitch to never miss a livestream. The game’s Photo Gallery, Leaderboards and Summit Calendar are all viewable on The Crew® Hub. Videos highlighted by our in-game sharing tool can be seen on the official The Crew® 2 - Community Videos channel.