The release of the First Episode of the third Season of The Crew® 2 is here. This time, this Episode brings a new game mode, new cars and an incredible heap of Quality of Life fixes and improvements.
For more specific information related to the Crew® 2 Season 3 Episode 1: US SPEED TOUR EAST update, check out our dedicated article.
This update will be deployed starting from 9AM UTC on Wednesday, July 7. The estimated maintenance duration should be around 3 hours.
Please follow our official channels for any update.
DETAILED PATCH NOTES
Patch Size per platform
PC: Around 27.6 GB
PlayStation: Around 26 to 29 GB depending on the version.
Xbox: Around 28 GB
- Added 90 new vanity items - to be released on a weekly basis through the shop, as LIVE Summit rewards, or in the Motorpass (58).
- 8 Smokes.
- 20 Tires.
- 16 Underglows.
- 9 Nitros.
- 12 Horns.
- 9 Window tints.
- 8 Rooftops.
- 4 Outfits.
- 4 Helmets.
- (Fixed) Low quality texture for "THE PROFESSIONAL" Outfit while in cockpit view.
- (Fixed) Low quality texture for "MASKED TUXEDO" Outfit while standing in the shadows.
- (Fixed) Low resolution is present on the Cyan, Deep Blue and Yellow sideblade underglows.
- (Fixed) Some vanity horn sound effects are not playing while previewing with boats.
- (Added) Added 11 vanity stock tires for free:
- SMOOTH STRECTHED ASPHALT TIRE
- WHITEWALL ASPHALT TIRE
- VINTAGE ASPHALT TIRE
- PERFORMANCE ASPHALT TIRE
- CLASSIC OFFROAD TIRE
- CLASSIC TRAIL ROAD TIRE
- SLICK ASPHALT TIRE
- STRETCHED ASPHALT TIRE "WHITE LINE"
- STRETCHED ASPHALT TIRE
- CLASSIC MONSTER TRUCK TIRE
- CLASSIC ASPHALT TIRE
- (Improved) Summit feature rework
- LIVE Summits are now accessible at Star level of fame.
- Reward Thresholds have been updated per platform (details in our QoL blog)
- Individual Summit races are now rewarded (the nature of the reward may vary).
- Added LIVE Summit tutorial.
- (Added) 19 New LIVE Summits including:
- 4 Premium Summits
- 5 New mooded LIVE Summits
- (Fixed) Exploits where players could use a plane or a boat in Escape Skills
- (Fixed) Issue in which a specific LIVE Summit mood could stop working while flying above a certain altitude.
- Keep track of upcoming LIVE Summits at The Crew Hub.
- (Added) New weekly hobbies have been added.
- (Added) New Time-Attack game mode.
- (Added) Ghosts for each track / difficulty level.
- (Added) Try & beat the ghost of your choice (World Record, friend’s…)
- (Added) 16 events per Episode
- (Added) of which 8 brand-new events
- Rally Raid x2
- Rally Cross x2
- Alpha GP x2
- Touring Car x2
- (Modified) 8 Hand-picked events recommended by the community and now available in Time-Attack mode.
- (Added) of which 8 brand-new events
- (Improved) Stunt scoring is now individual.
- (Improved) Crew actions scoring has been reduced.
More details in our Quality of Life blogpost.
- (Added) 1 New Motorpass per episode.
- 50 reward tiers, including vehicles, vanity items, currency packs, and more.
- Full details in our dedicated article.
- (Fixed) An issue that prevented vanity previews to be displayed correctly.
- (Fixed) A issue allowing to Preview an avatar outfit on top of currently equipped clothes / vanities.
Performance Parts Switch
- (Added) Ability to transfer all Performance Parts from one vehicle to another with minimal input required.
- (Added) New “Previously on Motorflix” tab where previous Motorfix episodes are listed.
- (Added) 26 New Vehicles
- Shop additions
- Pontiac GTO THE JUDGE. (SR)
- PORSCHE Carrera 911 RSR Turbo. (TC)
- KTM X-BOW R. (AGP)
- Pontiac GTO THE JUDGE. (RR)
- LIVE Summit rewards
- Chevrolet CORVETTE C2 2.0 Edition (SR)
- Motorpass, including
- PORSCHE 911 CARERRA RSR TURBO - PULSE PERFORMANCE ED (TC)
- KTM X-BOW R Spear Racing Ed. (AGP)
- Pontiac GTO THE JUDGE Sparrow Competition Ed. (RR)
- Ford FOCUS RS RX Glow Motorsport Ed. (RX)
- More to be revealed throughout the Season!
- Shop additions
- (Fixed) The logo on the wheels of the Bugatti Divo Emerald Edition turns blue instead of green when wheels started spinning.
- (Fixed) Snow appeared on the interior of the Renault RS01 in cockpit view in certain weather conditions.
- (Fixed) Players need to purchase Bentley Bacalar stock rims after replacing them with customs rims.
World (Visual & Audio)
- (Fixed) Collecting loot after completing long events can result in an error message.
- (Fixed) Points earned in stunt mode and during actions performed just before the finish line were not taken into account in the leaderboards.
- (Fixed) Exploit allowing players in a Crew to spend more time in a Stunt Event than the final time shown in the leaderboards.
- (Fixed) 4th player retains velocity from the starting grid animation after the start of the event.
- (Fixed) Empty space between terrain and road in New York (West Manhattan).
- (Fixed) Some cars flying around a parking lot in the Chicago area.
- (Added) New seasonal poster in cities and in the House.
- (Fixed) Shortcuts (one or several) in the following races:
- Black Hills East
- Canyon By Night
- Pikes Peak Mountains
- Dallas Special
- Golden Hills Race Track
- American Cars In The Midwest
- The Strip West
- Golden Hills Chaebung Cup
- Jersey Race Track
- Central Woods South
- St George
- Big Bend
- Big Bend Observatory
- Coastal Range To L.A.
- Dakota Grasslands
- Tiger Tonic Event
- The Giants Chaebung Cup
- Ski Jump
- A Tour With Alexis: Florida
- Bay Area To Central Valley
- Central Woods To Amarillo
- Harlem East
- Miami Race Track
- Glacier Park Special Stage
- The Middle of Nowhere
- Along the Mississippi
- To The Big Cow
- Coastal Range To Oil Fields
- Black Hills West
- West Florida Coast
- Oldies But Goodies Challenge
- Palm Gate Suburbs
- Coral Gables
- Downtown L.A. South
- Dallas Tiger Tonic Event
- San Bernardino Mountains
- Maine Highlands Cave
- American Petrol Race
- Temecula Wineries
- Central Valley Endurfix Event
- Financial District South
- Crown of Maine
- Coconut Grove
- Go Against The Flow
- Motor Trend Classic Challenge
- Dakota Stormx
- Dallas Squadx
- (Added) New main menu.
- (Added) New “US Speed Tour” landing page and start menu videos.
- (Added) Two new LIVE Summit missions, including dedicated level art, music, sound effects and mood...
- (Added) New HQ Bus and updated billboard posters.
- (Added) One new weather for photomode: Storm
- (Fixed) Players were redirected to the vehicle when selecting view bundle while sitting inside the vehicle.
- (Fixed) OK and QUIT buttons were disappearing while browsing the shop tabs.
- (Fixed) UI issues when changing languages and navigating through tabs quickly.
- (Fixed) Front wheels of MX vehicles were clipping through the floor while previewing any Smoke Vanity item.
- (Fixed) Players are stuck in an infinite loop trying to access any HQ after collecting a large amount of performance parts.
For more information on The Crew®, check our official website. Join the The Crew® community on the forums, Reddit, TC Social, and Discord and be sure to follow us on Twitch to never miss a livestream. The game's Photo Gallery, Leaderboards and Summit Calendar are all viewable on The Crew® Hub. Videos highlighted by our in-game sharing tool can be seen on the official The Crew® 2 - Community Videos channel.