STAY AS A GROUP
- Players can now opt-in to team up with their match-made teammates after a game ends.
- When you get to the endgame podium, keep an eye out for the 'Stay as a Group' prompt, selecting it will put you back in the match selection lobby with all your teammates who chose to stick together as well.
- Improvements to sponsor contract tracking.
- Multiple improvements to game stability and reductions in crash causes.
- Fixed sponsor contracts resetting to 0 before the timer ends.
- Adjusted AI teammates to be less aggressive when intercepting ally passes when no opponent is present.
- Fixed an animation interruption on Uppercut when colliding with an AI player.
- Fixed voice chat not working on Switch.
- Updated Dragon's Way icons on Switch.
- Fixed an issue causing players to appear twice on the friends list.
- Multiple minor UI fixes and corrections.
- Fixed AFK players not being kicked from the main menu after prolonged inactivity.
- Fixed an issue causing messages to disappear from the mailbox after relaunching the game.
- Multiple text localization fixes.
- Fixed groups not disbanding after a force quit and relaunch.
- Fixed invited players not joining into the correct lobby slot.
You can also follow us on Twitter to keep an eye out for updates on the game!
- The Roller Champions Dev Team