The latest Far Cry 6 patch, Title Update 6, is launching today on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Amazon Luna.
Patch sizes:(based on dev environment, actual download size will differ based on language selection, HD pack)
PC: 26.31 GB
Xbox One: ~15 GB
Xbox Series X|S: Between 25.5 – 40 GB
PlayStation 4: ~23 GB
PlayStation 5: ~26.6 GB
Title Update 6:
New Game + has been added to the game and allows players to play through the Far Cry 6 campaign again with most of their equipment. Players can start NG+ from the main menu if they have a save that has completed the main campaign as their last played save. If there are several saves that have completed the campaign, NG+ will choose the most recently used one. New Game+ requires an empty save slot.
With New Game+:
- Character selection
- Select Difficulty
- Full world reset
- Mission progression
- Treasure Hunts, Races, Military Installations
- Los Banditos Operations and Rewards
- World Map Fog of War
- Equipment retention
- After finishing “The Lucky One” you will find the Veteran’s Stash at Clara’s Camp
- Base weapons, Weapon Attachments, Weapon Skins
- Supremo Backpacks Variety and their Upgraded versions + Supremo Mods
- Fishing Rods and Upgrades
- Access Collectibles
- Yaran Contraband
- USB Songs
- Hidden Histories
- Any DLC/Store Amigos
- Rides unlock after “Fuel the Revolution”
- All Hero Ride Vehicles
- Hero Vehicle upgrades
- Vehicle interior and exterior colors
- Vehicle Rims & Horns
- Vehicle Pickups
- After Escaping Isla Santuario with Clara:
- Black Market, Ubisoft Club and Store Items
- Unlock after the applicable missions:
- Juan of the Kind
- Rifle Soft Target Rounds (Ammo)
- Rifle Armor Piercing Rounds (Ammo)
- Fire and Fury
- Hazmat Mask MRK 1 (Gear)
- Fuego Gloves (Gear)
- Missions to get Amigos – Ability, Perk, Progressions
- Base camp unlocks: Player Base Progress/Rewards
- Things that do not transfer or unlock automatically when you start a NG+
- Currencies: Uranium, Pesos, Moneda
- Inventory (non transferable but players can regain)
- Resolver Materials, Camp Resources, Tradables, Others (e.g. Spray Cans, Spec Ops Keys, Los Bandidos Recruits)
- Logistics and Tools
- Charada Symbols
The Completionist Aid is a new UI feature that allows players to easily track their progress towards the mastery of Far Cry 6. When opening the world map in-game, players will find a new widget that shows the progression of activities for each region.
The widget on the world map shows both the percentage of completion for each region of Yara, and the detailed lists of each collectible you already collected and the ones you are still missing. This will make that hunt for all achievements, trophies, collectibles and missions a lot easier!
Far Cry 6 Free Trial
With Title Update 6 we’re excited to introduce the Free Trial for Far Cry 6. Players will be able to play all Isla Santuario Missions for free! Additionally, your progress will be saved. When you decide to purchase Far Cry 6 you will pick up the fight to free Yara just from where you left it!
The Free Trial is available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Amazon Luna!
More information about the Free Trial can be found at farcry6.com/freetrial
- As Google announced, Stadia will shut down on January 18, 2023.
- Up until January 18, 2023, players will continue to have access to Far Cry 6 on Stadia, with the following exceptions:
- Title Update 6 and the Far Cry 6 expansion “Lost between Worlds” will not be available on Stadia.
- Any additional Title Updates, Hot Fixes or other patches will not be deployed on Stadia.
- We're currently working to bring the games you own on Stadia to PC through Ubisoft Connect. If you own Far Cry 6 on Stadia, stay tuned for details on timing.
- Far Cry 6 offers cross-progressions between all available platforms, and you can manually transfer your save files to a different platform following the instructions here. Transferred save files will allow continued access to your progress after January 18, 2023, on those platforms.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite black screen after the cinematic of the “Juan of a Kind” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Aoraki and Snowshoe errors when trying to start a Co-Op session from Single Player.
- Fixed an issue that could cause low FPS when starting a new game under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Enemy Silhouette default setting to be “On” when choosing Guerrilla Mode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the freezer in the Special Operation to be empty after the player had previously failed the objective, causing the Special Operation to be not completable.
- Fixed several incorrect or missing localizations.
- Fixed an issue causing the minimap to be misaligned when switching UI and Font scaling options.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the mission objective to disappear when the player died to an explosion during the “Sundown” mission.
- Fixed several missing Voice Over notifications when using the accessibility option.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause Juan to not radio the player to trigger the Stranger Things intro mission correctly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash on launch.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the water to flicker in certain areas.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the client player to get stuck on a black screen when jumping from any room in the Father’s painting during the “Thicker than water” mission when playing in Co-Op.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the “The King of Kyrat” Dashboard prop to not be awarded after completing the necessary requirements.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to fall out of bounds when interacting with a Memory Link door in any of the Villains DLC.