Our second Apparel Event, themed around the Operation Dark Hours raid, is now live! Apparel Events offer you an opportunity to earn new cosmetic items through a limited-time Dark Hours Apparel Cache that features 40 new apparel items to collect! Earn keys to open Apparel Caches through gameplay or direct purchase before the event ends end to earn a unique reward!
The Dark Hours Cache pool consists of five full outfits inspired by the Operation Dark Hours raid, the Ballistic Mask, four emotes and eight weapon skins. If you complete the five outfits, you get the Field Respirator Mask!
If you collect all the items the items from the event, you are rewarded with the Offsite Activities Uniform, only available during the Apparel Event.
To kick Dark Hours off, we are giving all players who log into The Division 2 during the first week of the event one free key! All Year One Pass holders will earn an additional three keys as a bonus, available until the event ends. We want everyone to celebrate with us wearing their new apparel items, so enjoy your first cache openings! If you haven't picked up the Year 1 Pass yet, now's the perfect opportunity.
HOW ARE KEYS EARNED?
Keys for the Apparel Caches can be earned from the following sources:
- Weekly Apparel Projects: four keys each
- Chance to drop when reaching Field Proficiency upon each level after 30
- Chance to drop when reaching Dark Zone Proficiency
- Direct purchase with Premium Credits
Here is a detailed breakdown and availability for Invasion:
- Event Live—May 16th to June 6th. During this period, Event keys can be earned from the sources listed above.
- Event Closing—June 6th to June 13th. If you have leftover keys available, be sure to use them now, as the event uniform can only be obtained until this period ends! You can use your unspent keys, as well as purchase additional ones to get all the Dark Hours event apparel.
- Post Event—June 13th onward. All items from the Event Cache are moved into the standard Apparel Caches to earn through gameplay, as well as put on the Apparel Store for direct purchase, with an exception for the uniform.
Remember, Event Caches do not contain duplicates and all items yet to be collected can be viewed in the Apparel section in-game. For more information on Apparel Caches and Event Caches, visit our Year One Update blog.
Be sure to jump in and share your new apparel with us using #TheDivision2Photos!
/The Division 2 Team