As we talked about in State of the Game 139, we're looking to diversify our messaging around our State of the Game streams and what is currently happening within The Division 2. We will be publishing this article early each week to provide you with information regarding upcoming or ongoing in-game events, server maintenance details, patch notes as well as other items of interest to you.
There is no stream planned this week as the development team is currently hard at work creating future content. We have no further details to share just yet, but we're excited to show you what the team has been working on. You can expect us to be back with our State of the Game streams in January 2020 with more concrete news.
Week of November 18:
Scheduled server maintenance: Tuesday, November 19th – 9:30 AM CET to 10:30 AM CET. Please keep an eye on @TheDivisionGame for any updates on the maintenance.
- As announced on the forums we're rotating the apparel contained in the standard cache.
Kenly College will close on Tuesday, 7 AM UTC and will remain closed for two weeks, to return on December 3rd. This is part of the normal Expedition rotation where Kenly College is available for one week followed by two weeks of downtime.
High priority issues currently being investigated:
- NPCs not spawning or being unable to locate NPCs to progress during a mission.
- Invisible walls in several areas.
- Specializations resetting under certain circumstances.
- Developer interface sometimes appearing when fast travelling to missions.
- Players being able to enter the Dark Zone with large quantities of Specialization ammunition.
/The Division 2 Community Team