The holiday season is here, and we are celebrating with a series of events in Washington, D.C.
Situation: Snowball is live, and you'll receive a special care package that includes your very own Holiday Hat, plus a few other goodies by simply logging in. What's more, the new Sleigher Tommy Gun with a unique talent is available to everyone who hunts down Hoarder NPC's wearing Holiday Hats as well. For more information, read our update blog.
Our fifth Apparel Event is now live, featuring a dark winter theme! For our newer Agents, Apparel Events offer an opportunity to earn new cosmetic items through limited-time Apparel Caches. This time, our Silent Night Apparel Cache features 35 new apparel items to collect. Earn keys to open this cache through gameplay or direct purchase before the event ends and earn a unique reward! To further celebrate the holiday season, you can also gift Apparel Caches to fellow Agents!
The Silent Night Cache pool contains cosmetic content that equips your Agent as you complete Apparel projects around the bleak winter season—one mask, four full cosmetic outfits, five emotes, and ten weapon skins.
If you collect all the items from the event, you are rewarded with the Ski Mask, only available during the Apparel Event.
To kick Silent Night off, we are giving all players who log into The Division 2 during the event one free key! All Year One Pass holders will earn an additional three keys as a bonus, available until the event ends. We want everyone to celebrate with us wearing their new apparel items, so enjoy your first cache openings! If you haven't picked up the Year 1 Pass yet, now's the perfect opportunity.
HOW ARE KEYS EARNED?
Silent Night event keys for the Apparel Caches can be earned from the following sources:
- Weekly Apparel Projects: three keys each
- Guaranteed key for every three Field Proficiency caches
- Guaranteed key for every five Dark Zone Proficiency caches
- Direct purchase with Premium Credits
The guaranteed keys every few Field & Dark Zone Proficiencies is a change from previous events, where the keys would have a chance to drop. This led to players sometimes getting into streaks of bad luck with no keys for periods of time. We heard players' feedback and wanted to address this by allowing Agents to have a more predictable path to getting their keys. We will continue to keep an eye on the rate of key acquisition and adjust if needed.
Here is a detailed breakdown and availability for Silent Night:
- Event Live—December 10th to December 31st. During this period, Event keys can be earned from the sources listed above.
- Event Closing—December 31st to January 7th. If you have leftover keys available, be sure to use them now, as the Ski Mask can only be obtained until this period ends! You can use your unspent keys, as well as purchase additional ones to get all the Silent Night event apparel.
- Post Event—January 7th onward. The Silent Night Apparel Cache will no longer be live but event items will be available for direct purchase on the in-game store.
Remember, Event Caches do not contain duplicates and all items yet to be collected can be viewed in the Apparel section in-game.
With the holidays here, we are kicking off the newest Apparel Event with a new feature—gifting. Starting now, you have the option to purchase Apparel Event keys with Premium Credits and directly send them to your friends and clan members! To start gifting keys, navigate to the Apparel Cache menu and choose "gift". If you are receiving gifted keys, you will have a pop-up notification waiting for you in the Apparel Cache menu. Happy gifting to all!
Note that Event keys can only be gifted while the Event is active until January 7th. In addition, you can only gift the maximum number of keys needed to complete the Apparel Event.
PREMIUM CREDITS PROMOTION
We are also running a promotion on Premium Credits during the holiday season. From December 10th – 17th, each pack purchase of Premium Credits grants 25% additional credits as a bonus based on the base amount of credits in each pack. The bigger the Premium Credits pack purchased, the greater the bonus!
- €5/$5 – 500 + 125 Premium Credits (+25% bonus)
- €10/$10 – 1000 + 300 Premium Credits (+30% bonus)
- €20/$20 – 2000 + 750 Premium Credits (+38% bonus)
- €35/$35 – 3500 + 1475 Premium Credits (+42% bonus)
- €50/$50 – 5000 + 2750 Premium Credits (+55% bonus)
Be sure to jump in and share your new apparel with us using #TheDivision2Photos!
/The Division 2 Team