Welcome to 2032. Roller Champions arenas are built all over the world and fans rush to the stands to admire their modern-day heroes – the Roller Champions. They roll up to 100 miles an hour, tackle opponents with visceral impact, wall-skate to the sky, and dunk while thousands of fans scream their names.
You are one of them.
What is Roller Champions?
As a Roller Champion, you compete in a team of three against three opponents. The rules are simple: take the ball, make a lap while maintaining ball-possession with your team, dodge your opponents and score. You can go for more points by completing additional laps before attempting a goal. After each match, you gain fans to ultimately compete in even bigger arenas. You can also create and customize your character and making the experience your own.
Original release date: May 25, 2022
Available on: Windows PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X and Sony PS4 & PS5
Upcoming platforms: Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, mobile (iOs/Android)
Type of game:
A free Multiplayer online sport game
Choose two allies and jump in this teamwork and competitiveness game. Be the first team to reach 5 points by throwing the ball in the goal. Start your sport career as a novice and attain fame by winning fans and games.
Your persona and its roller can skate, jump, dodge and put his opponents on the ground. The game will allow you to create and personalize your character: helmet, gloves, roller skates, protections, etc.
The game is suitable for players of all ages. The game does not contain images, sounds or messages that may frighten young children. Very moderate violence (implied, non-detailed or unrealistic violence) may be allowed.
Roller Champions is a free-to-play game. In order to allow a younger audience to play while enjoying an enhanced level of protection, we put in place the young player account. If your child's age is below the age of consent and they create an account specifically for playing Roller Champions, they will benefit from additional protective settings:
- In-game communication with other players will be restricted to friends only.
- Your child’s data will not be shared with external partners and their privacy will be guaranteed.
- You will receive a monthly activity report detailing your child’s playtime on the game and a list of friend requests that were accepted by your child.
- You will be informed whenever your child makes in-game purchases.
Please refer to this article for more information.
For every game:
There is no perfect duration for a session. Each player or parent must decide. In any case, the time per session should not be detrimental to basics needs: eating, sleeping, socializing with friends and family, going to school…
More specifically for this game:
To win a match, the team must earn 5 points in 10 minutes. If the two teams are tied after 7 minutes, the "sudden death" mode is activated and the first team to score a goal win.
Accessibility features that Roller Champions offer:
- Remapping functionality for controls (Keyboard and Joystick buttons and gamepad controller.)
- Toggle option for most hold actions.
- UI Scalability option for the in-game UI.
- Visual hints for most features like Ball location, Circuit direction.
- Subtitle background has a slider the opacity of the background.
- Subtitles can be scaled to different sizes.
- The game also offers multiple volume sliders.
- The games offer the instructions to be replayed and practice in arenas.
- All the important controls are displayed on the screen all the time.