Updates and fixes made over the course of the Y6S2 Test Server. For the full North Star Patch Notes, follow the link below.
North Star Season Patch Notes: https://rainbow6.com/northstar
Below you will find the download sizes for each platform.
- Ubisoft Connect: 6 GB
- Steam: 4 GB
- Xbox One: 4 GB
- Xbox Series X: 5 GB
- PS4: 4 GB
- PS5: 4 GB
- FIXED – Desync between reload animation and inventory ammo for some weapons.
- FIXED – Small props and debris on floor can block fire propagation.
- FIXED – Fire propagates under half-wall in 1F Waiting Room on Border map.
- FIXED – PC players cannot rotate their selected weapon if they are in the middle of prepping a device to be deployed.
- FIXED – Pause timer for Local Custom Games has a maximum time of 10 minutes.
- FIXED – Nitro Cell deals only 80 damage in PVE.
- FIXED – Pulse's Cardiac Sensor doesn't detect opponents at a particular angle.
- FIXED – If host leaves a Local Custom Game, the Pause/Resume feature is not immediately transferred to the new host.
- FIXED – Players who leave a Ranked or Unranked match may cause infinite loading and be unable to rejoin.
- FIXED – Player card has no icon or cause of death when an Operator is eliminated by Gridlock's Trax Stingers.
- FIXED – Death replay icon is present when a player is bleeding out.
- FIXED – When an Operator is pinged with red pings before they are eliminated, the pings do not appear in death replay.
- FIXED – AOE deployment effect of multiple devices is not seen during death sequence.
- FIXED – Allied outlines don't appear during death sequence.
- FIXED - Players can't see through bullet holes made in barricades.
- FIXED – In Hostage, EOR displays player point of view if round times out or ends with no eliminations.
- FIXED – Reinforcement animation ends before progress bar completes.
- FIXED – On the last elimination, the player card appears for a fraction of a second before EOR.
- FIXED – Defuser cannot be picked up after defusing 1 bomb in PVE.
- FIXED – Scope reflection lens appears stretched on Favela map.
- FIXED – Sound is muffled when player hits the opaque side of Mira's Black Mirror.
- FIXED – If Warden walks over the same hatch a Defender is reinforcing, the reinforcement animation is canceled.
- FIXED – If Operator is healed by Doc's Stim Pistol while affected by Lesion's GU, it removes the effect of the GU.
- FIXED – Operator is sometimes missing parts of torso or head during death replay if they eliminated themselves with explosives.
- FIXED – Multiple LOD issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Various defuser planting and retrieval issues in specific areas on maps.
- FIXED - Exploitable gaps in various map areas.
- FIXED – Multiple clipping, collision, destruction, and asset issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Multiple lighting issues on various maps.
- FIXED – While sprinting, Operators are unable to vault over 1F Tellers counter on Bank map.
- FIXED – Collision issues with windows between 1F Tellers and 1F Waiting Room on Border map.
- FIXED – Bulletproof camera's view is obscured when deployed on a server in 1F Server Room on Border map.
- FIXED – Players can glitch through the van in B Garage on Consulate map.
FIXED – A pixel peek is present between 2F Mezzanine Stairs railing and east wall on Favela map.
FIXED – Incorrect compass location is displayed at southeast end of EXT Back Alley on Favela map.
FIXED – LOD issue on wood planks around wall that's east of EXT Football Field on Favela map.
FIXED – Operators can get stuck between the wooden beams and car battery on Favela map.
FIXED – Operators can get stuck between the plant pot and trash bin on Favela map.
FIXED – Invisible collision on small cement stairs at EXT Street on Favela map.
FIXED – Uncomfortable transition between EXT Tunnel and EXT Football Field on Favela map.
FIXED – Players clip through floor of 1F Laundry when exiting rappel near the pink wall at EXT Courtyard on Favela map.
FIXED – Ceiling fan above mattress in 1F Blue Bedroom can block Operator movement on Favela map.
FIXED – Player movement is hindered when approaching the ramp near EXT Market Roof spawn point on Favela map.
FIXED – Floors covered by fallen doors on Favela map are difficult to destroy with melee attacks and Maverick's Breaching Torch.
FIXED – No destruction VFX after destroying empty trash bags on Favela map.
- FIXED – Insufficient light inside the cabinet in 2F Main Corridor on Kafe map.
- FIXED – LOS can be created by shooting through the foam ceiling on Kanal map.
- FIXED – LOS can be created by shooting through the foam ceiling on Oregon map.
- FIXED – Operator's legs clip the wall when they go prone between the wall and sign at EXT Picnic Area on Outback map.
- FIXED – Attacker drones will lose functionality after going under the tables at 1F Restaurant on Tower map.
- FIXED – Northwest corner of EXT Veranda is darker than the rest of the balcony on Villa map.
- FIXED – Lighting is missing in areas around EXT Front Entrance and EXT Greenhouse on Villa map.
- FIXED – Multiple scoring issues for various Operators.
- FIXED – Multiple device issues for various Operators.
- FIXED – Multiple minor animation issues.
- FIXED – Highlight around Alibi's Prisma is missing.
- FIXED – Aruni's Surya Gate deployment scoring is not capped at 3.
- FIXED – Defenders' phones appear invisible in Support Mode while players are resetting them after Dokkaebi's Logic Bomb.
FIXED – Echo's Yokai is briefly seen after being destroyed if the player presses the space bar at the same time that it's destroyed.
FIXED – Echo's MP5SD has a muzzle flash even though it's suppressed.
- FIXED – Finka's boost does not provide ADS speed increase for Blitz and Montagne.
- FIXED – Flores does not take damage from his RCE-Ratero Charge if he uses another one at the same time as the explosion.
- FIXED – Hibana's first person view is offset when she rappels upside down, making X-Kairos pellets bounce off the wall.
- FIXED – Controller rumble issues for Jackal's Eyenox Model III.
- FIXED – Maverick's melee animation breaks when the Breaching Torch is equipped.
- FIXED – Melusi's hands are missing from her deployment animation.
- FIXED – Collision issues between Melusi's Banshee Sonic Defense and sticky devices.
- FIXED – No feedback text when Oryx's Remah Dash is unavailable.
- FIXED – Smoke's Remote Gas Grenade does not propagate properly on some floors and ceilings on Oregon, Club House, Coastline, Theme Park, and Outback maps.
- FIXED – Missing bonus score for Tachanka's Shumikha Launcher incendiary grenade kills.
- FIXED – Tachanka's hands clip through DP27 in loadout preview and fullscreen view in the Operators section.
- FIXED – On PC, the PS5 controller is not functional with the new input system.
- FIXED – Microphone icon inside the scoreboard may be missing.
- FIXED – Multiple UI and Options menu issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Multiple audio, SFX, and, VFX issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Multiple localization issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Enabling RAW input randomly affects mouse movement.
- FIXED – Various cosmetic and shop issues.
- FIXED – Various Match Replay issues.
- FIXED – NVidia Reflex Latency Indicator is triggered by any shot in the gameplay session.
- FIXED – Voice and text options for blocked players are not disabled in scoreboard.
- FIXED – Player cards still appear in Support Mode when Interface Preset is set to Cinematic.
- FIXED – Players using controllers cannot navigate scoreboard during Post-Action Report.
- FIXED – When Render Scaling is set to 100, the display is too zoomed-in.
- FIXED – Observation Tools camera view is distorted in match replays when user rewinds.
- FIXED – Bodies of eliminated Operators are misplaced in match replays when user rewinds.
- FIXED – Custom Game playlists disappear after player reboots the game.
- FIXED – Text for W/L and K/D ratios overlaps in some languages.
- FIXED – Buck's default uniform clips through Isolation headgear.
- FIXED – Hibana's player card appears inside of opponent's player card.
- FIXED – Unable to invite players to a Squad after leaving a Custom Game lobby.
- FIXED – The crosshair is missing for several devices.
- FIXED – If player exits Maestro's Evil Eye while shooting the turret, smoke and electricity VFX will remain on screen.
- FIXED – When spectating an Operator with a launcher, weapon info is replaced with launcher info in Caster HUD.
- FIXED – Hibana's player card is missing X-Kairos icon.
- FIXED – HP number turns white when an overhealed Operator enters and exits Observation Tools.
- FIXED – Mozzie's drone counter displays 96 captured drones when an Attacker drone is destroyed.
- FIXED – Thunderbird's name is close to the edge of her player card.
- FIXED – Players were unable to redeem the 6th pick on some rounds during the SI.
- FIXED – Texture Quality option text isn't positioned correctly.
- FIXED – When a player leaves during Post-Action Report, their stats disappear from scoreboard.
- FIXED – All players appear eliminated if scoreboard is opened during transition from Planning Phase to loading screen.
- FIXED – The crosshair is missing for several devices.
- FIXED – Active screen area is not properly scaled with widescreen letterbox enabled.
- FIXED – When a player selects another player in the scoreboard, the reporting function doesn't appear.
- FIXED – Game remains in infinite loading state after cinematic for Cold Zero situation.
- FIXED – Various localization issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Timer for Thunderbird's Kona Station disappears if the Show Objective Indicator option is set to OFF.
- FIXED – Flash hider and compensator have outdated descriptions.
- FIXED – Players may lose functionality on multiples tabs if Synchronizing Data is encountered in AAR.
- FIXED – Players will crouch if they leave the drone POV with Observation Tool input.
- FIXED – Overlap issue observed between the PS4/PS5's Options icon and the Settings logo.