The Twelve Days of R6mas is back with even more holiday cheer!
Tis the season of giving once more, and this December we’ll be celebrating the holiday season with the Twelve Days of R6mas 2019 Giveaway!
Each business day from December 9 - December 24, we'll be giving away an exclusive, limited-time holiday Blackbeard Santa bundle as well as two random chibis to 24 lucky winners! For a chance to win, simply respond to the Twitter or Instagram post tagged with #R6mas on any of the 12 days of the giveaway event and you could be our lucky pick!
- Each business day from December 09-December 24, the @Rainbow6Game Twitter account and @Rainbow6game_US Instagram Account will create an event post tagged with #R6mas.
- Respond to the #R6mas post on Twitter or Instagram. That's it, just respond to that post.
- At the end of the day, we'll randomly select 1 winner from Twitter, and 1 winner from instagram for that day!
- Entrants are limited to one entry per day.
- Entrants are only eligible to win once over the entire event.
- Make sure your DMs are open so we can send you your prizes! If you don't respond within 24 hours we'll select a different winner!
- 24 Total Winners (12 Twitter, 12 Instagram)
Each winner will receive:
- 1 Santa BlackBeard Bundle. Early winners will be able to have this skin before it officially releases!
- 2 Random Official R6 Chibis. Santa Hat not included.
For more details, please see the official contest rules.
As part of the contest, Ubisoft Entertainment (107 avenue Henri Fréville, BP 10704, 35207 Rennes Cedex 2, France) collect and process your personal data to provide you with your prize.
Your personal data processing is necessary to execute the contract you have entered with Ubisoft by accepting the rules of the contest. Your personal data will be accessible by Ubisoft, its affiliates and sub-processors and will be deleted after the contest.
Ubisoft may transfer your personal data to non-European countries that ensure an adequate level of protection according to the EU Commission, or within the framework of the standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU Commission (accessible here).
You can request a copy of your data, its deletion or rectification, object to the processing of your data, request the restriction of its processing, and receive your information in portable form by contacting Ubisoft’s Data Protection Officers here. After contacting us, if you are not satisfied with the way we handled your request, you may address a complaint to the supervisory authority of your country.