Starting today, strut through London with style when you unlock two exclusive Prime Gaming outfits - The Futurist and The Nerdist. Looking for even more gear? The Prime Gaming Pack includes an additional 24,000 ETO Credits to spend however you want. Claim your set today free with your Prime membership.
How to claim your Exclusive in-game loot with Prime Gaming:
- Subscribe to Prime Gaming (https://gaming.amazon.com/)
- Visit the Prime Gaming rewards page (http://gaming.amazon.com/watchdogslegion)
- Log in to your Amazon account
- Link your Ubisoft account with your Amazon account
- If you accidentally linked the wrong Ubisoft account to your Amazon account and you haven’t yet claimed the Exclusive in-game loot, go to https://primegaming.ubisoft.com to unlink your accounts
- Visit https://support.ubi.com/ to troubleshoot any issues with your Ubisoft account
Receive your Exclusive loot automatically in-game! Content to be delivered in-game within 48 hours of redemption.
Can I get the Exclusive in-game loot with In-Game currency?
The Exclusive in-game loot is exclusive to Prime Gaming and can only be obtained from Prime Gaming offer.
Do I have to have Prime Gaming?
Yes, a Prime Gaming membership is required to receive Prime Gaming rewards – Prime Gaming is included free with Amazon Prime, and free trials are available for new users.
Is this for all platforms?
Yes, it can be redeemed on PS4, Xbox X|S, Xbox One and PC. Free upgrades to next gen for both PS5 and Xbox Series X|S.
I don’t see my rewards.
If you’re having trouble redeeming your Exclusive in-game loot, please contact support (support.ubi.com).
For more information about Prime Gaming, visit the Prime Gaming FAQ. https://www.amazongames.com/support/prime-gaming/gf25r2a8vvfhxtqw