Announcing the next Y5S3 Streamer Charms!
Each season will bring the release of new charms, as well as a return of the streamer’s charms from previous seasons!
How to acquire charms
These charms are only available by subscribing to the respective streamer’s Twitch channel with a linked Uplay account. For more information on how to link your Uplay and Twitch account, as well as opt in for Twitch Drops, please refer to this FAQ.
How to get involved
Given the length of our production cycle for in-game content, the participants for Y5S1 S2, S3 & S4 have already been determined. We are always on the lookout for additional content creators to add to the program and will be exploring new candidates in 2020 & 2021. If your goal is to see your charm in game, we use the following criteria to begin the selection process for potential candidates:
Requirements to be considered
- Approximately 350+ concurrent viewers – preferable.
- Average of 10 Rainbow Six streams per month.
- Average of 20 hours of Rainbow Six streamed per month.
- Positive standing with Ubisoft/Rainbow Six Siege.
- High quality level of content.
- Rainbow Six Siege reserves the right for final decision.
Consideration for Removal
- Less than 10 Rainbow Six Siege main streams over 3 months.
- Level of quality dropping below an acceptable level.
- Standing with Rainbow Six Siege/Ubisoft compromised.
- Any actions that may negatively affect the R6S/Ubisoft brand.
- Rainbow Six Siege reserves the right for removal of any charms.