Best posts made by carshop22
Realistic enemy respawns and increase damage
Instead of the fnd/enemies spawning out of nowhere they should be spawning more realistic out of troop transports (like helicopters, truck's and parachuting outta planes ect.) And have FND/enemies patrolling in at least groups of 3 to 5+ soldiers!?
Increase the damage you give and receive, including to vehicles!
Please listen ubi you're our only hope!
More companions/ amigos
Maybe there could've been a shark, eagle or some other kind of a amigo?!
Ammo types PLEASE FIX
@florida2222 ubisoft could at least retweak the ammo type damage or make it optional so you can disable it and go back to how it was in Farcry 5
The ability to go prone...
Would it be good or bad to be able to go prone in FC ?
One of its abilities could be dropping big [censored] on enemies temporarily blinding them, a seconed ability could be wing attack and the last can be fish catching!?
Ammo type and weapons
The ammo type damage needs to be tweaked or made optional because i find the enemies too bullet spongy...
And the lower tier weapons should be able to be leveled up (with resources) so you can apply more attachments, and I feel like there could've been more attachments and mods for more of the guns!? (Like the FAL)
Can we please make the dotted red lines and the towns become liberated?
@markaccus I'd like the FND to rise up and try to retake control... FC5 could've been better if that had happened with the Peggies!?
Traditionally resettable military bases are desperately needed in the post-game
@akira1364 the fnd should just re-attack everything, all out war could've been fun?!
Replay FND Bases/Checkpoints (outposts)
@daammien or add something where you gotta defend the outposts... gather resources and build and place defenses... (Like turrets and mine fields ect) then fend off waves of enemies!?
Yara gets re-attacked by fnd or a private army
Should there be something where yara gets attacked and invaded by a private army (like black tusk from divisions 2) and attack the outposts/checkpoints and you then also have to build defenses and allocate guerillas (los banditos) to defend the outposts!?
The private army could of been hired by Castillo with viviro secrets or something major like that!?
The private army could also have warships, cargo ships and other asortments military vehicles!?
Latest posts made by carshop22
Does anyone at Ubisoft see/read my good suggestions?
@ARCAD3BLOOD i have 0 experience in coding or anything like that
DLCs for Farcry should continue the main story of the games
I feel Farcry DLCs should continue the story of the games instead of them being random and comedic... the storylines in the games are like the first few chapters of a book and i believe making and adding new DLCs will continue the story and make the games fun, engaging and great again!
It'll be a chance to add and test new gameplay like new controls, missions/activities and content... content loyal FANS have been suggesting and asking for!
This is a chance for you @Ubi to earn some trust back from loyal adoring fans (who may be getting tired of being ignored), while possibly also gaining new ones... just by listening! please! I've invested alot of time and money in Ubisoft games over the last 10+ years, the games are good but some can be better! Thank you!
gameplay improvements & additions
- I feel the "sidearm" weapon slot should be switched back to the "1 handed" weapon slot so you can use weapons like the 1 handed GL and saw off shotgun like in older games!
- The ability to go prone would add alot to the game too, stealth wise and tactically.
- More stronger bullet types, like hollow points or red tips!?
- Add more melee weapons and attack choice, like gun bashing and kicking (so you can kick doors open).
- Separate the weapon wheel and add a equipment+allies support wheel (with options like resupply drop, airstrike and reinforcements call-in, which when selected you use targeting smoke grenades to call it in) and the usual equipment like Blowtorch, Ride drop off and Fishing rod (and maybe also add wire cutters to get through fences).
- Add survival back into the game with something like weapon jamming and weapon cleaning/maintenance (make it happen less with weapon mods and upgrading).
- More weapons and the ability to level them up (like the earlier guns like the *1 FAL rifle).
- More mods and attachments for the weapons (like bipods, thermal sights and flash lights ect).
- More military vehicles and the ability to customize them more (you can change the guns and make them recoil and overheat less or stronger tank armour and rounds).
I Have so many ideas and suggestions @ubisoft i forget them... i hope you're listening, thank you for a good game.
Explosives vs tanks + heli's
I feel landmines, C4 and anti armour guns (rpgs) are too weak against the tanks and helicopters and should do more damage against them, Unless its the elite versions of them...
Does anyone at Ubisoft see/read my good suggestions?
I've been with the Ubisoft fam/club for 10 years now I've discovered and have also been buying and playing your games for longer... I'm just wondering if my ideas/suggestions for your good game's are being read and listened to by the support teams or Devs?! TY
FC6 can evolve into SP version of Battlefield or COD
I really would love and wish to see this Game evolve into a single player/co-op version of battlefield or call of duty... they put little to no efforts into making any good worthwhile single player games anymore!? (Which i and i believe many others do prefer!)
Farcry6 2.0 with dlcs/updates
Instead of moving onto the next Farcry game why not perfect and experiment with whats already out? I have given many good suggestions and ideas of how Farcry6 can be improved, enhanced and bettered in various ways!
By tweaking/updating gameplay and adding more content to the game.
Gameplay and content:
- The ability to go prone
- 3rd person vehicle driving
- Training manuals for permanent player skills (like dual wield pistols, grenade takedowns and using ARs or SMGs on horseback
- Additional bullet types (like hollow point and/or 50 cal rounds ect)
- Separate the weapon/ equipment wheel and add a equipment/guerrilla support wheel, that has the Fishing rod, repair torch and flashlight for equipment and ammo supply drop, call in backup, artillery strike and ride delivery for gurrilla support to assist and help the player
- Human amigos that level up while assisting and fighting alongside the player
- Melee attack and weapon choice, the option to choose lethal or non-lethal tackdowns and choose what your melee attack is (gun bashing or with melee weapon) and with what weapon (e.g. hands, combat knives, batons or swords)
- More military vehicles like light armour, attack helicopters and troop carry and deployers (APCs, tandem rotor helis, paratrooper planes and infantry ramp drop ships/boats etc)
- Ability to upgrade, modify and customise weapons, clothes and vehicles more (like less MG recoil for the personal ride and customise/upgradable tank and attack heli personal vehicles)
- More animal amigos and supremos (like deployable MG or Mortar and with the ability to reload already placed MGs/Mortars multiple times)
- More weapons and attachments (e.g. glow iron sights, bipods and mag/reload options (e.g. fast mag reload, drum mag and slow reload for more weapon dmg))
- A dlc where Yara gets invaded/attacked by an unknown private army after main story completion and there is a series of attack and defence missions, operations and activities, where you have to battle for control of Yara at checkpoints, military targets and strongholds (you have to choose which places you want to defend more by spending/assigning gurrillas and resources)
Could FC6 have been game of the year?
I believe it could have been with a few more additions/improvements to the game. (And still can be improved)
Gameplay: the ability to go prone while on foot, 3rd person vehicle driving and having a human amigo to assist you in combat by, providing ammo when requested (thru the chat wheel!?), reviving the player when downed (atleast 1× unless upgraded) and assisting the player while driving (by driving for you or manning the vehicle turret).
Make Farcry 6 good and fun again
@ubisoft Farcry 6 can still be improved upon and made greater... all you gotta do is listen to your buyers and passionate fans!
Things that will make the game fun and bring players back: adding a DLC or update where yara gets re-attacked/invaded by a private army (from the air and sea) and their are continuous attack and defence missions/battles throughout the islands of Yara.
You the player would also need to gather resources, ammunition, people and weapons (in various ways) and assign them to which check points, outposts and strongholds you want to defend more (which could be the difference in keeping or losing those points of control).
Adding more weapons (melee and ranged), vehicles, modifications (for weapons, armour and vehicles) and more ammo types will make the game more fun and enjoyable!
More amigos (animal and human) could also make the game more fun to play again, having a human amigo drive while you're on the turret (or vise versa) will improve the game too... as well as being able control vehicles in 3rd person.
Having enemies spawn out of land, sea and air vehicles would make more sense than them appearing out of thin air.
These improvements will bring back old or new gamers and fans who also may be willing to spend money for these additions and improvements!?!
Thank you Ubisoft, i hope you read and hear me.
suggestions that will make the game better and enjoyable again!!!!
More bullet types, outposts get re-attacked (attack and defend) type activities or missions (set up defenses and hold up against waves of enemies) and more customization options for Vehicles, weapons and character. These things may bring back the player base and win back loyal fans and customers!?