24 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • shaneag13
    3 posts

@gr8ful_deed mine has done same and update hasnt fixed it

• Gr8ful_Deed
    21 posts

@bronx516

I’m in the same boat as you. Defeated the builder, no end cutscene, stuck in the cage, fast travelled out, stuck in Asgard.

• Roman7663
    1 posts

I'm at the end and have beat the builder. But it I guess froze or something. I was stuck in the fight area after beating him and nothing would happen. Had to fast travel out. Now can't get back in and the NPC outside of it are just standing there clapping as if I'm still fighting. Can not proceed. Easy hoping after this last patch but Nope!

• bronx516
    24 posts

@gr8ful_deed whats worse they can't roll back the auto save thats on their cloud so the only way we can get past it is either start over or wait for another patch since what they patched could of been a different issue and didn't fix this one. i even tried dying in the game to see if it respawns me into the fight and didnt work it always has you reloading your save when you die instead of reload checkpoint. so until then i can only play different games till its fixed which isn't bad for me but i want to play this more.

• demersk30
    1 posts

Defeated the builder but got stuck inside the tower because the shield never collapsed. Fast traveled out of it now it's stuck on "defeat the builder."

• Dastan257
    2 posts

Holy damn guys, they finally fixed it.
    Only took them three weeks.

• Proera47303
    4 posts

Yeah now everytime I try to go into Asgard it just crashes for me

• bronx516
    24 posts

@Ubi-Spud

get this fixed already chop chop or give us something for the trouble like reward coins or something

• Ubi-MrM
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4541 posts

Hello everyone,

An issue with The Big Finish was addressed in patch 1.1.0, which I'll quote below from the patch notes:

Addressed an issue in The Big Finish where the quest objective wouldn't update further.

If you are still seeing that your quest marker is not updating after completing the necessary objective, we'll need to reopen the investigation with the developers into each specific action. This thread was originally for the issue whereby after bringing the paints to the builder, the quest would not continue (and this is what was addressed to my knowledge) but I am now seeing several divergent reports relating to other aspects of the quest, such as defeating the builder does not trigger the cutscene.

I need specific details from each of you about the issue you are affected by, so please copy the questions below and answer them in your replies as best you can in order for me to get these issues looked into further:

• Which exact objective are you having issues with? (e.g. "Defeat the Builder")
    • What is the issue you are experiencing? Is the objective failing to update, is there a bug with progression, etc.
    • Have you tested reloading an older save to see if the issue persists after reaching the same stage? (If not, please do so before responding.)
    • Can you provide an image or video demonstrating the issue you are experiencing?

Thank you all for your assistance and cooperation. I'll do my best to get each of the individual issues looked into however I'll not be able to do so as effectively if the above information can be provided. 🙂

Official Response
  • BIGmikez96
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AGENT_FOUR_7
    1 posts

After defeating the builder, I was stuck inside the forcefield with nothing to do, so I fast traveled out. Still nothing happened, like all of Asgard is dead, so I went back to where the forcefield was and see Freya and Thor outside just clapping without having any interaction. I leave Asgard and try to go back in, but fast travel no longer functions which means I can't leave Asgard or teleport anywhere so I'm stuck. I have to load the save where I was just in England before going to Asgard. I'm thinking I can never finish that part of the quest. 

Outside of forcefield
    https://i.imgur.com/8l6J7iw.

Gods clapping and no dialogue option.
    https://i.imgur.com/huuO1vN.

• FastSmitty
    28 posts

Which exact objective are you having issues with? Yes Defeat the builder, I beat the Builder and was stuck inside the arena after the fight there was not a cut scene. I fast traveled out of the arena to get out and then could no longer fast travel anywhere inside of asgard. I had to run all the way back to the large doors to get out of asgard. I went back to sleep to go back to asgard to see if the quest would reset and it did not reset.... It still says "defeat the builder" I go to the arena and the force field is still up that was keeping me in the arena... there is no builder and the Gods are standing outside of it just looking inside the arena like they are still watching the fight. also i can still not fast travel inside asgard....and the doors to wake up do not work any longer.... even if u ride/ walk all the way to them you cannot wake up from asgard.

)What is the issue you are experiencing? mentioned above

Is the objective failing to update, is there a bug with progression, etc.Have you tested reloading an older save to see if the issue persists after reaching the same stage? yes i tried older saves and it is still bugged.

Can you provide an image or video demonstrating the issue you are experiencing? i provided a video a youtuber made above and but i do not know how to make a video if you read the thread multiple other people have described the same thing above.

added my own video figured out how to record:

• FastSmitty
    28 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FastSmitty
    28 posts

@Ubi-Woofer @Ubi-Spud Here is my issue with I had after i beat the builder....

Which exact objective are you having issues with? Yes Defeat the builder, I beat the Builder and was stuck inside the arena after the fight there was not a cut scene. I fast traveled out of the arena to get out and then could no longer fast travel anywhere inside of asgard. I had to run all the way back to the large doors to get out of asgard. I went back to sleep to go back to asgard to see if the quest would reset and it did not reset.... It still says "defeat the builder" I go to the arena and the force field is still up that was keeping me in the arena... there is no builder and the Gods are standing outside of it just looking inside the arena like they are still watching the fight. also i can still not fast travel inside asgard....and the doors to wake up do not work any longer.... even if u ride/ walk all the way to them you cannot wake up from asgard. I reloaded a previous save and had the same issue after i beat the builder... I continued to play so no there is not going all the way back and starting again.

• FastSmitty
    28 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FastSmitty
    28 posts

@dastan257 my issue is still not fixed

• BigDanBioch
    1 posts

@fidolfiogato this just happened to me. Have you had any luck finding a workaround. I don't want to start all the way over. It took me forever to get to level 100 on hard difficulty.

• wowo213
    12 posts

Hello, I have a problem with the mission grand finale in Asgard

My mission is buggy and I can't finish it
    when I bring paints nothing happens

• wowo213
    12 posts

Suggested Topics