ubisoft forums

Quick Suggestions

• Solved [RESOLVED] Light-Fingered skill prevents key items from being picked up since 1.6.2 | POST HERE

0 Likes/95 Replies/13120 Views
    BassAce75
    1 posts

I had exactly the same issue with exactly the same resolution, fwiw.

• P4tryk1702
    1 posts

Hi, I wanted to report a bug in the game that prevents me from getting the title deed from the mission "Jug of sweets", after performing a scout in the Ardmel trading post, I can not get the title deed from the Gobbins location when I come to the place indicated by the marker I do not have the option to raise the title deed which should be in a cage with a skeleton on the beach, Is there anyone able to explain to me how to do it so that you can receive this deed?

• aworas
    3 posts

came to report this exact problem and also solution which works
    really should be patched at this point

• MreeBiPolar
    1 posts

@ks_513 Holy <beep>, THANK YOU. I was going nuts being unable to pick this one and at least one other thing (the key for the treasure map in the SE Dublin).

On a side note, the issue seems to be related to containers in question having both a (quest) HOLD to grab item and a TAP to grab generic loot -- after disabling the Light-Fingered, I had both small amount of silver and the quest item grabbed from the interaction.

• austindecker32
    1 posts

@Ubi-Gouda Can confirm this has happened to my game too. I see the quest marker but no promt to pickup the deed. Also on PS5

• LixTheWolf
    6 posts

@Ubi-Mark Also in my game this bug happened. It was caused exactly by same skill. Solution provided earlier in this thread really helped. Hope it will be fixed in one of further updates.
    It happened on PC game version

• Billybob450224
    3 posts

@Ubi-Keo he would eventually stop being janky and funky and fought normally after a few seconds

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6391 posts

Hi @Rage671 @MreeBiPolar I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced issues collecting items.

@Rage671 I have merged your post with this thread as it is likely the cause of your issue. Can you please go into your skill tree and reset the 'Light-Fingered' skill and try again and confirm if this resolves your issue.

@MreeBiPolar I'm pleased to hear that the workaround worked.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

Hi @P4tryk1702 I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue collecting the title deed.

I have merged your post with this thread as it is likely the cause of your issue. Can you please go into your skill tree and reset the 'Light-Fingered' skill and try again and confirm if this resolves your issue.

Official Response
  • pro-ccb
    1 posts

Please check this bug.

The key is located in shore, South East of Dublin.

• Ubi-oof
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1285 posts

Hi there @pro-ccb! Can you provide us with more information about what is happening? Starting with what quest/challenge are you on? Also, if you have a short video clip from your gameplay of this happening, that would be super helpful! Once I hear back from you, I'll be happy to assist you further🐙

Official Response
  • Xratia
    1 posts

@Ubi-oof It is an artifact challenge. Before obtaining the artifact, you have to unlocked the door but the key is underwater, which can't be looted. Also I can't complete the Trade: Sweetening the Pot mission in Wrath of the Druids DLC because I can not loot the deed in Gobbins.These two problems are the same, no ''loot'' indicator.

• Soulcastio
    2 posts

I am also having the exact same problem. The key has no interaction menu to pick up, however glows with eagle vision. I need it to open the door. I have loaded different saves, relogged, and verified the files to my game. None have been solved. Current quest - A show of character part of the wraith of the Druids Chapter 2. @Ubi-oof

• Soulcastio
    2 posts

I have found a solution load to a save nearby and then disable perk light fingered in player skills raven patch. After collect the key.
    @Ubi-oof
    @pro-ccb

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @pro-ccb @Soulcastio I have merged your posts with this thread as this is a known issue.

@pro-ccb as Soulcastio mentioned you would need to reset the 'Light-Fingered' skill then try again.

Official Response
  • Whirley94
    2 posts

Hi!. I have an issue with the DLC, follow the principal mission to open a new market, in the Gobbin's area is marked a scripture that i need to open the market and trade with other lands.
    The problem is, when i try to pick up the scripture from the dead body in te cage, I CAN'T. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN. Even it doesn't show the letter 'E' to pick up the scripture.
    Equal problem is in the area of Dublin, down for the beach, there's a dead body with a key and i can't take it. It doesn't appear the letter 'E' to pick up the key.

Pls,fix it, thank you!

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @Whirley94 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues collecting items in the Wrath of The Druids expansion.

I have merged your post with this thread as it is likely the cause of your issue. Can you please go into your skill tree and reset the 'Light-Fingered' skill and try again and confirm if this resolves your issue.

Official Response
  • halil41
    5 posts

hey i cant take two item first of ardmel deed on skeleton in cage and second underwater key for artifact
    please help im PC player

• halil41
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • halil41
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics