ubisoft forums

Quick Suggestions

• Finesse357
    3 posts

For me it seems like it's just lowering the overall game quality, like downgrading resolution or something. It looks sharper but it's just too much, kinda reminds me of that TAA sharpen setting from RDR2, when slid all the way up. Terrible to look at, it's just like playing in 1366x768... 😕
    Playing in 1920x1080 tried both AA settings (low/high).
    I have an AMD Ryzen 5 2600 and a GTX 1660 Super Ventus XS OC.
    I have literally toggled all the settings on to the max in my nVidia control panel for this game besides sharpening, maybe that could be the cause ?

Edit : Maybe not like 1366x768. But distant trees and grass do tho

• Finesse357
    3 posts

@wolekxd They actually can be changed using hex editor

• satsworld
    Original poster 17 posts

Well, it doesn't seem to work right now. No improvements to performance and crash on selecting any settings other than adaptive. Guess we will have to wait for next hotfix patch and patch notes to know for sure if its 1.0 or 2.0. 1.0 would be really disappointing tbh.

• anidais
    8 posts

@satsworld AMD just confirmed it is FSR 1.0: https://community.amd.com/t5/gaming/amd-fidelityfx-super-resolution-2-0-now-available-and-coming/ba-p/528316: (https://community.amd.com/t5/gaming/amd-fidelityfx-super-resolution-2-0-now-available-and-coming/ba-p/528316)

• Provo-KiD
    8 posts

Cyberpunk 2077 just got support for FSR 2.1. It makes a huge import for me in terms of quality compared to FSR 1.0.
    Using GTX 1060 6 gb.

• satsworld
    Original poster 17 posts

Agreed. FSR 2.1 makes a huge difference. Just wish the devs would pump out one last update implementing fsr 2.1.

• anidais
    8 posts

@satsworld Agree as well. Shouldn´t be hard to implement considering the game already supports 1.0. But this is Ubisoft, and they usually ignore community feedback. Example, lack of achievement notifications in-game on the Connect launcher. highly requested for years but never implemented.

Suggested Topics