Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: Story Creator Mode
Sharing Content Guidelines
Hi there! Welcome to the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: Story Creator Mode. Help us make it a welcoming community space! Please respect these Sharing Content Guidelines and encourage others to do the same.
Ownership and Use of Shared Content:
Please ensure you read carefully the User Generated Content Section of the TOU, as any Shared Content using the Tool is User Generated Content (“UGC”) owned by Ubisoft.
To summarize, by submitting Shared Content through the Tool you are agreeing to the following:
- You acknowledge and agree that any Shared Content you share with the community will be solely owned by Ubisoft and that Ubisoft has the right, but not the obligation, to display and make any Shared Content available and usable, including without limitation, within Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (the “Game”) for use by the community; and
- You may not use such Shared Content other than as specifically indicated in these Rules and the TOU, including without limitation, for any other public or commercial purposes.
Code of Conduct for Sharing Content:
Please remember that when you use the Tool, you must respect other Users and their user rights. The Code of Conduct detailed below is supplemental to the Rules of Conduct in the TOU. Please refer to such terms in the TOU for an in-depth breakdown of our conduct rules.
To summarize, by submitting Shared Content through the Tool you are agreeing that your Shared Content will not contain any content that:
• is or may be unlawful, harmful, offensive, harassing, bullying, threatening, endorses any form of hate or hate group, abusive, malicious, defamatory, libellous, untruthful, pornographic, paedophilic, obscene, vulgar, racist, xenophobic, liable to incite hatred, sexually explicit or suggestive, contains profanity, nudity or excessive violence, or would, in any other way, be unacceptable to a reasonable person;
• promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco or firearms (or the use of any of the foregoing);
• promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
• communicates messages inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will with which Ubisoft wishes to associate;
• is not your original work, is copied from any other source and/or violates the trademark, copyright, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or any other rights, of any kind or nature, of any third party; and/or
• is designed with the intent to, or has the result of, modifying, distorting, blocking, abnormally burdening, disrupting, slowing down and/or hindering the normal functioning of all or part of the Tool and/or the Game (for example: creating Shared Content specifically designed and/or used for farming and levelling up), or attempting to do any of the above.
More specifically, you acknowledge and agree that you may not do any of the following (or encourage others to do the same) in connection with the Game or the Tool:
• Offensive Language or Behaviour / Threats: Posting or publishing (dialogues and texts, public forums, private chats or VOIP) any language or content that is in violation of these Rules or the TOU;
• Harassment: Harassing or bullying other Users via verbal or written communications in the Tool, the in-Game chat or otherwise on or related to the Services; and
• Cheating / Modding / Hacking: Running a modified or otherwise unauthorized version of the Tool and/or the Game client or running any third party software which may provide any sort of unfair advantage (wallhacks, aim hacks…) or cause detriment to other Users’ experience.
1. General Disciplinary Policy:
Please review the above to ensure you can comply, prior to posting any Shared Content or otherwise interacting with the Tool. In the event of a Code of Conduct violation, Ubisoft reserves the right to take any and all disciplinary action, whether or not there is a report of your Shared Content by the other Users. Depending on the seriousness of the violation, sanctions can range from a warning to a permanent ban from the Tool and/or the Game; in addition, Ubisoft moreover reserves the right to suspend, ban or delete any User’s Account (without prior warning or notice, to the extent permissible), for any suspected breach of these Rules or the TOU. Please note that Ubisoft also reserves the right to hide Shared Content that is in violation with this Code of Conduct from other Users in-game and in the web-browser.
2. Automated Story Hiding System:
Our goal is to make the Tool and the Game a welcoming community space for all. To that end, in addition to the other disciplinary measures detailed herein, Ubisoft may use an automated story hiding system. This system may automatically hide Users’ Shared Content to other Users in-game and in the web-browser, when their Shared Content is reported by other Users.
Disputing Account Sanctions:
If you have a question or wish to dispute an Account sanction that you have incurred, please send a request to Customer Support. Please be sure to include all relevant information, so that Customer Service may reply to your questions as promptly as possible.
Please remember that you are responsible for the security of your Account, including protecting your system and Account from being compromised. To ensure security of your account, please enable Two Factor Authentication. We also strongly advise you not to give personal or account information to anyone. This includes information that can be used to identify you (telephone number, physical address, etc.) or information that may be used to compromise your Account (personal email address, answers to your security questions, etc.). Please note that a representative of Ubisoft will never ask you for your Account password.
Please note that the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: Story Creator Mode is and at all times shall be provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis; to that end, Ubisoft reserves the right to modify, restrict, suspend or terminate access to Tool any time, for any or no reason, and without liability to you.
EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE PROVIDED (IF APPLICABLE), YOU AGREE THAT (1) THESE RULES GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE TOOL AND ANY SHARED CONTENT; AND (2) YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANY OTHER RIGHTS OR COMPENSATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT YOU CHOOSE TO SHARE AND/OR THE RIGHTS GRANTED TO UBISOFT AND THE COMMUNITY PURSUANT TO THESE RULES AND/OR THE TOU.
Official Response Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Discovery Tour: Ancient Greece FAQs