We sincerely hoped you enjoyed Ubisoft Forward and are as just excited about Riders Republic as we are! Riders Republic officially launches September 2, 2021 on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, Stadia, Luna* and from the Epic Games Store and the Ubisoft Stores on Windows PC. The game will also be available on Ubisoft+, Ubisoft's subscription service.
Developed by Ubisoft Annecy, Riders Republic is a multiplayer playground where you can ride bikes, skis, snowboards, wingsuits, rocket wingsuits and more! You can compete in races and trick challenges with or against your friends, collect sick gear, and explore the National Parks of the United States all while mastering your favorite rides!
- Mass Races: The crazier the better in these epic, multisport races with more than 50 players. New races appear randomly on the map, so youwill need to get ready to watchyourblind spots, protect your position and remain agile with your skills as you fight your way to the finish line.
- Tricks Battle: Compete in 6v6 matchups and try to land as many tricks as possible on the various modules to earn points. The team with the highest score wins.
- Free-for-All: Challenge new opponents in 12-player sessions and show them how it's done through a select playlist of exciting events.
- Versus Mode: Join up with friends and see who's the best.
- Multiplayer Competition: Made for the top riders to show off and show out, ultimately making it to the top divisions.
Rule your ride and master through five different career progressions. Riders can sign with famous sponsors, and score invites to some of the most renowned sports competitions like the X Games and Red Bull Rampage! Gear up and customize every aspect of your character and show them off to the Republic.
Did you catch it in our latest trailer? Riders Republic will feature music from plenty of awesome artists, including original tracks composed by Justin Boreta, Edward Ma and Josh Mayer, and Kid Koala! Stay tuned for a deep dive into the eclectic soundtrack of the game in the weeks to come.
If you're looking for more Riders Republic action, you can pre-order the Gold and Ultimate Editions now!
Gold Edition includes the base game and the Year 1 Pass including eight exotic kits that allow you to modify gameplay in the form of gear upgrades throughout the year, the BMX Sport add-on plus exclusive content added after launch. Rocket Bike and Rocket Ski exotic kits will be available at launch.
Ultimate Edition includes the base game and the Year 1 Pass as well as four exclusive cosmetic packs: Cosmic, Rainbow, Neon and Skull'n Style. You will also enjoy 20 helicopter tickets to reach your favorite in-game summits faster than ever.
If you pre-order Riders Republic you will receive the Bunny Pack including a cute custom bunny outfit, an additional blue bunny head and rainbow snowboard paint.
Can't wait to get your hands on Riders Republic? You can now register for a chance to participate in the upcoming beta. More information can be found now https://register.ubisoft.com/riders-republic-register. For the latest news and more information about Riders Republic, please visit ridersrepublic.com
The Republic awaits.
*Luna is only available in the US (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories.)