The Y6S2.1 Patch will be released on June 29th on all platforms.
Y6S2.1 Patch Sizes
Below you will find the download sizes for each platform.
- Ubisoft Connect: 1.35 GB
- Steam: 1 GB
- Xbox One: 2.85 GB
- Xbox Series X: 3.04 GB
- PS4: 1.45 GB
- PS5: 1.18 GB
- FIXED – Timers are set to old values in Quick Match and Newcomer playlists.
- FIXED – Bulletproof camera uses old FOV.
- FIXED – Players lose control of first-person view if they join a Custom Game while under an Abandon Penalty.
- FIXED – Players who leave a Ranked or Unranked match might be unable to rejoin due to infinite loading.
- FIXED – Battle Pass 'Sweeper' challenge can be completed by destroying friendly gadgets.
- FIXED – Players who enter Support Mode while there are no available Observation Tools are not able to see the Operator model for the player they are viewing.
- FIXED – Missing torso or head can be observed during death replay if Operator was eliminated with explosives.
- FIXED – Timer for Post-Action Report is short by 10 seconds.
- FIXED – Thunderbird is counted in the Battle Pass 'Work for Hire' challenge.
- FIXED – Minor EOR Replay issues.
- FIXED – A shield can be placed into a reinforced wall and used to pass through walls.
- FIXED – Various defuser planting and retrieval issues in specific areas on Favela map.
- FIXED – Multiple clipping, collision, lighting, and navigation issues on Favela map.
- FIXED – Multiple LOS issues on Favela map.
- FIXED – Multiple LOD issues on Favela map
- FIXED – Various LOD, asset, and clipping issues on multiple maps.
- FIXED – Various issues with Kapkan's Entry Denial Device on specific maps.
- FIXED – Devices can be placed on a ceiling fan in 1F Customs Inspection on Border map.
- FIXED – Oryx can't climb or grip the hatch in B Wine Cellar on Villa map.
- FIXED – Defenders cannot reinforce 2 soft walls while standing on the reinforced hatch in 1F Public Bathroom on Consulate map.
- FIXED – When a player destroys a barricade and vaults through it, the barricade does not replicate properly.
- FIXED – Thunderbird is locked in-game but unlocked in the Operator album.
- FIXED – Thunderbird's Kóna Station marker is visible to Attackers.
- FIXED – Thunderbird's Kóna Station is inverted during deployment animation.
- FIXED – Montagne's Le Roc Shield appears in front of him when he uses Observation Tools.
- FIXED – Smoke's Remote Gas Grenade disappears from view when the observer is over 18 M away.
- FIXED – Visual HUD for Jackal's Eyenox Model III is missing.
- FIXED – Thunderbird's Kóna Station can generate debris or be destroyed during deployment or retrieval.
- FIXED – If Warden walks over a hatch while a teammate is reinforcing, the reinforcement animation is cancelled.
- FIXED – Lights on Ace's S.E.L.M.A. Aqua Breacher blink while device is in disabled state.
- FIXED – When Doc's Stim Pistol heals a player affected by Lesion's GU, the GU is removed.
- FIXED – IQ's device is automatically reequipped after placing a Breach Charge.
- FIXED – When eliminated, Maestro can move the Evil Eye camera.
- FIXED – Animation glitch occurs if IQ switches between primary and secondary weapons while Electronics Detector is equipped.
- FIXED – Enabling RAW input affects mouse movement randomly.
- FIXED – Host cannot kick another player in a Local Custom Game.
- FIXED – Multiple text and voice chat issues.
- FIXED – Multiple customization issues.
- FIXED – Multiple UI, menu, and localization issues.
- FIXED – Various VFX issues.
- FIXED – Multiple Caster HUD issues in Spectator Mode.
- FIXED – Abusive Chat report option is not displayed for teammates unless PC chat is set to All.
- FIXED – Voice Abuse report option is missing for teammates who are not in the player's Squad.
- FIXED – Infinite loading occurs after cinematic for Situation Cold Zero.
- FIXED – Flash hider and compensator have old descriptions.
- FIXED – Generic drone antennas are not fully black.
- FIXED – There are no controls displayed in-game when using a PS5 controller on PC.