THE SIEGE PUMPKIN MASSACRE: PART 1 - THE PUMPKINING
Sharpen your knives everyone, we’re about to get S.P.O.O.K.Y.
If your sweet tooth needs a break from the in-game Sugar Fright event, come get into the Halloween spirit with the Siege Pumpkin Carving contest!
Bring your best Siege-themed pumpkins to life this Halloween and show them off with the hashtag #PumpkinSiege for a chance to win the complete 2020 Sugar Fright Halloween collection!
The contest starts at 12PM ET October 27th, 2020 and will be open for submissions until 12PM ET November 5th, 2020.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Grab a pumpkin and carve it up (make yourself something yummy with the guts too!)
- Carve a Rainbow Six Siege themed pumpkin (brownie points if it’s Sugar Fright Themed!)
- Take a photo of your pumpkin with your social media handle in it. It can be on a notecard, a post-it, or signed on the pumpkin itself – it just needs to be physical and visible in the photo somewhere.
- Submit it to us on Social Media using the hashtag #PumpkinSiege (Twitter, Instagram) and tagging us (@Rainbow6Game on Twitter or @Rainbow6Game_us on Instagram)
- Be creative and spooky!
- Submissions should only include video, images, costumes and/or artwork created by you. The inclusion of images, artwork, or other assets owned/created by a third party (brand, company, or individual) are not eligible to win.
Download our Siege Operator Pumpkin Stencils
Here's a few pumpkin carving stencils to help you get started! Download and print the stencils, tape it to your pumpkin, and carve away.
10 Winners – Complete 2020 Sugar Fright Collection
At the end of the pumpkin carving contest, we'll see who wowed us the most and select 10 winners to be gifted with the complete 2020 Halloween limited-event collection! Winners will be selected based on the following:
- Adherence to the spirit of the contest and event.
Winning entries will be contacted at the end of the event to receive prizing and will be contacted personally through their Social Media account for further details on receiving the prize.
We’ll be sharing the prize-winning pumpkins at the end of the event
As part of the contest Ubisoft Entertainment S.A (28 rue Armand Carrel , 93108 Montreuil, France) collects and processes your personal data to allow your participation in the competition and to send prize(s) to winner(s).The processing of your personal data is necessary to perform the contract you have entered with Ubisoft by accepting the rules of the competition. If you consent, your data may also be used to create in-game content. Your personal data will be accessible by Ubisoft, its affiliates and sub-processors.
Ubisoft may transfer your personal data to non-European countries that ensure an adequate level of protection according to the EU Commission, or within the framework of the standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU Commission (accessible here).
You can withdraw your consent, request a copy of your data, its deletion or rectification, object to the processing of your data, request the restriction of its processing, and receive your information in portable form by contacting Ubisoft’s data protection officers here. After contacting us, if you are not satisfied with the way we handled your request, you may address a complaint to the supervisory authority of your country.