Updates and fixes made over the course of the Y6S3 Test Server. For the full Crystal Guard Patch Notes, follow the link below.
Crystal Guard Season Patch Notes: https://rainbow6.com/crystalguard
Below you will find the download sizes for each platform.
- Ubisoft Connect: 24 GB
- Steam: 12 GB
- Xbox One: 20 GB
- Xbox Series X: 20 GB
- PS4: 20 GB
- PS5: 16 GB
Ranked and Unranked Earning Increased
- Increased XP and Renown gain in Ranked and Unranked by 15% to match other PVP playlists.
Modified M762 recoil so it's slightly easier to control.
- Horizontal spread to the left has been reduced.
ACE & FUZE
Modified AK-12 recoil so it's slightly easier to control.
- Horizontal spread to the right has been reduced.
FLASH EFFECT UPDATE
Decreased the duration of the flash effect based on player's orientation.
Affects Stun grenades, Ying's Candela and Blitz's G52-Tactical Shield.
- FIXED – Windows cursor remains stuck on screen, blocking camera movement.
- FIXED – Reinforcing a partially damaged hatch does not destroy the original wooden surface.
- FIXED – Battle Pass reward system is not functional for all game modes and completing a match results in an infinite error message.
- FIXED – Revive animation isn't canceled when players fall through a hatch while reviving a teammate.
- FIXED – Operator first-person view shifts downwards when players lean right while rappelling.
- FIXED – Defenders can exit onto Skyscraper scaffolding without being detected.
- FIXED – Players don't receive Kill score if they are eliminated after they DBNO an opponent and a teammate finishes the opponent.
- FIXED – Death Replay camera is offset if player is eliminated by an electrified wall.
- FIXED – Health bars of spotted opponents are visible in HUD.
- FIXED – Multiple LOD and LOS issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Various defuser planting and retrieval issues in specific areas on maps.
- FIXED - Exploitable gaps on various maps.
- FIXED – Multiple clipping, collision, destruction, and asset issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Multiple lighting issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Environmental destruction does not occur around indestructible assets.
- FIXED – EXT location on Bank map that's normally inaccessible can be accessed by players.
- FIXED – Deployment animation is no longer available if the barricade animation is canceled on the door that is west of 1F Teller's Office on Bank map.
- FIXED – Operator floats and shakes when positioned between the trash bags and concrete ramp on Bank map.
- FIXED – Aruni's Surya Gate does not deploy on the door that leads to 1F Tellers' Office on Bank map.
- FIXED – Players can navigate onto the top of the fridge on Bank map.
- FIXED – Hostage is located in 1F Workshop not 1F Server Room as specified by the objective location on Border map.
- FIXED – Multiple navigation issues where the operator is floating and shaking in specific locations on Clubhouse map.
- FIXED – Drone can navigate under floors on Clubhouse map.
- FIXED – Echo's Yokai loses signal near 1F North Stairs and 1F Hallway on Coastline map.
- FIXED – During Preparation Phase, a red wall can be seen on one side of the window located at 2F Hallway on Coastline map.
- FIXED – Echo's Yokai loses signal if it's navigated near the wall at 1F North Stairs on Coastline map.
- FIXED – A gap is visible when Osa's Talon-8 Shield is attached to the door between 1F Service Entrance and 1F Kitchen on Coastline map.
- FIXED – Lion, Finka and Iana's first-person device animations are not interrupted by Oryx's Remah Dash or Nomad's Airjabs.
- FIXED – Operators with wearable electronic devices are not revealed after being pinged by IQ's Electronics Detector.
- FIXED – Ace's S.E.L.M.A. Aqua Breacher destroys Osa's Talon-8 Shield when thrown.
- FIXED – Energy bar for Clash's CCE Shield is missing.
- FIXED – Dokkaebi's 3.0x scope reticle appears in EOR replay.
- FIXED – Collisions involving Echo's Yokai interfere with navigation.
- FIXED – Echo's Yokai can be attached to any exterior doorframe.
- FIXED – Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge gets destroyed near fences on various maps.
- FIXED – Drill SFX for Fuze's Cluster Charge continues playing when device is destroyed.
- FIXED – A reinforced wall is treated as a soft wall if Fuze deploys the Cluster Charge exactly where another device is deployed on the other side.
- FIXED – Gridlock's M249 SAW has only 60 bullets when reloading with 1 bullet in the chamber.
- FIXED – Occasionally, some of Hibana's X-Kairos pellets don't deploy when shot in succession.
- FIXED – Reload animation for Hibana's X-Kairos experiences glitches.
- FIXED – Multiple detection and ping issues with IQ's Electronics Detector.
- FIXED – Camera pulses remain stuck on screen of IQ's Electronics Detector after cameras are destroyed.
- FIXED – Captured Mozzie drones don't appear as captured in IQ's Electronics Detector.
- FIXED – Regular ping appears instead of smart ping when IQ uses the Electronics Detector to ping the counter defuser in PVE.
- FIXED – IQ's Electronics Detector detects friendly drones that have recovered from disabled state.
- FIXED – Area of effect feedback for Kaid's Proximity Alarm remains stuck on screen in Support Mode.
- FIXED – Kaid's Rtila Electroclaw activates without delay when it drops from one surface to another.
- FIXED – Lion doesn't get +5 pts when the EE-One-D detects an opponent.
- FIXED – Maestro's Evil Eye can't destroy Gridlock's Trax Stingers when they're deployed on uneven surfaces.
- FIXED – Shooting the back of Maestro's Evil Eye while his shield is open, destroys the device.
- FIXED – Mira loses points when another player breaks a Black Mirror that has a friendly gadget deployed on it.
- FIXED – Crash occurs if player ejects Mira's Black Mirror while a device is deployed on it.
- FIXED – Mute's Signal Disruptor doesn't get destroyed when an opponent shoots the antennas.
- FIXED – HEL Presence Reduction grants Nøkk immunity to slow effect produced by Melusi's Banshee Sonic Defense.
- FIXED – Osa's weapon collides with Talon-8 Shield if she picks it up while rappelling.
- FIXED – Handles on Osa's Talon-8 Shield are incorrectly positioned when she equips/unequips the device while rappelling.
- FIXED – Osa's hitbox is too small when she rappels and picks up the Talon-8 Shield.
- FIXED – Various Osa animation issues.
- FIXED – Osa does not have a Nighthaven model phone.
- FIXED – Player can cancel the equip animation for Osa's Talon-8 Shield.
- FIXED – SFX is missing when Osa picks up the Talon-8 Shield.
- FIXED – Health bar flashes when players equip one of Rook's armor plates after being revived.
- FIXED – Twitch's Shock Drone lights appear detached.
- FIXED – Twitch's Shock Drone clips through any asset.
- FIXED – Twitch's Shock Drone gets destroyed near fences on various maps.
- FIXED – Landing SFX plays twice after player jumps Twitch's Shock Drone.
- FIXED – Twitch's Shock Drone does not appear during EOR replay.
- FIXED – Total loss of functionality is encountered when swapping between Zero's Argus Camera and other Observation Tools.
- FIXED – Multiple UI and graphics issues.
- FIXED – Various Match Replay issues.
- FIXED – Various localization issues.
- FIXED – Various voice chat and VFX issues.
- FIXED – Various customization and Shop issues.
- FIXED – Surrender vote remains active when round ends before the vote expires.
- FIXED – Player usernames are sometimes replaced with random numbers and letters representing the profile ID of a linked account.
- FIXED – Operator icons and player usernames shake when players move around.
- FIXED – Tactical map was not updated after release of reworked Bank map.
- FIXED – UI elements present during EOR replay do not respond correctly after player modifies the HUD Display Area.
- FIXED – MMR Rollback popups appear after players complete a match, not when they log into the game.
- FIXED – Online ID on PS5 is split in Simplified Chinese.
- FIXED – A PC player has the communication disabled for all Stadia users if the PC user activates the Crossplay Communication option only after entering the session.