The Doktor is calling...
Get cursed this Halloween and unleash your inner demons, horrors, and monsters with the Rainbow Six Siege Cursed Selfie Contest!
Spook yourself up and share your best (or worst) cursed selfies with us using the hashtag #R6CursedSelfie for a chance to win the complete 2019 Doktor's Curse Halloween collection!
The contest starts at 12:00 PM EDT October 23rd, 2019 and will be open for submissions until 12PM EDT October 31st, 2019.
- Take a spooky cursed selfie. You can make use of the official Snapchat lenses here, cosplay, props, and anything else to help spookify your selfie. Be creative!
- Save your most cursed, scariest selfie.
- Submit it to us on Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) by tagging us (@Rainbow6Game) and using the hashtag #R6CursedSelfie.
- Selfies should only include video, images, costumes and/or artwork created by you. The inclusion of images, artwork, or other assets owned/created by a third party (brand, company, or individual) are not eligible to win.
- 10 Winners – Complete 2019 Halloween Collection
At the end of the Cursed Selfie contest, we'll see who spooked us the most and select 10 winners to be gifted with the complete 2019 Halloween limited-event collection! Winners will be selected based on the following:
- Spook level.
- Adherence to the spirit of the contest and event.
Winning entries will be contacted at the end of the event to receive prizing and will be contacted personally through their Social Media account for further details on receiving the prize.
We’ll be sharing the winning Cursed Selfies at the end of the event
Check out our official Rainbow Six Siege snapchat lenses!
To scan and unlock a Lens from a Snapcode:
- Open the Snapchat app, point your camera at a Snapcode.
- Press and hold on the Snapcode on your screen to scan and load.
- You can also unlock by following the link on mobile, scan a saved image Snapcode from your camera roll, or by swiping up on a Snap you receive from a friend using the Lens.
- Share the Lens with your friends by tapping the ⓘ icon above the Lens to send it to friends!
For more details, please see the official contest rules.
Ubisoft will collect and process your personal data in order to allow you to participate to the competition, to provide you with your prize and to repost your gameplay video. It will be accessible to Ubisoft, its affiliates, to the users of the social media where you posted your participation to the contest and to the users of Ubisoft websites where Ubisoft posted your gameplay video. It will remain publicly available until you choose to delete it from those social media and require its deletion by Ubisoft from its websites. The processing of your personal data is necessary to execute the contract you have entered with Ubisoft by accepting the rules of the competition.
Ubisoft may transfer your personal data to non-European countries that ensure an adequate level of protection according to the EU Commission, or within the framework of the standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU Commission (accessible here).
You can withdraw your consent, request a copy of your data, its deletion or rectification, object to the processing of your data, request the restriction of its processing, and receive your information in portable form by contacting Ubisoft’s data protection officers here. After contacting us, if you are not satisfied with the way we handled your request, you may address a complaint to the supervisory authority of your country.