Updates and fixes made over the course of the Y6S1 Test Server. For the full Crimson Heist Patch Notes, follow the link below.
Crimson Heist Season Patch Notes: https://rainbow6.com/crimsonheist
Due to data consolidation following changes in textures, the patch size will be larger than usual.
Below you will find the download sizes for each platform.
- 59 GB if live build was installed with HD PACK
- 33 GB if live build was installed without HD PACK
Steam: 10 GB
Xbox One: 18 GB
Xbox Series X: 18 GB
PS4: 24 GB
PS5: 28 GB
- Reduced the RCE-Ratero Charge's explosion radius from 4 M to 3 M, and its lethal range from 2 M to 1.5 M.
- This change was designed to encourage players to develop a focused strategy when using the RCE-Ratero Charge, as a smaller explosion radius requires accuracy.
- This change reduces the radius by only 25%. However, the surface covered by the RCE-Ratero Charge explosion is reduced by almost 50%, and the total volume of the explosion is reduced by more than 50%.
- In-game tips have been added to the HUD. In addition, some warning messages and in-game feedback have been reworked.
- User remains zoomed in on Ubisoft Connect interface after pressing the Right Trigger on Xbox Series X before the interface finishes loading.
- Unique ability is missing from the information displayed in Support Mode.
- Rewinding after fast forwarding will cause the destruction replication issues.
- Workaround: Playing the destruction scene normally at least once will allow the player to fast forward/rewind that scene without issue.
- Some SFX loop infinitely under certain circumstances.
- Workaround: Using the rewind 5 seconds button or interacting with the timeline to stop the audio loop.
- The effects filter stays present after using rewind.
- Workaround: Replaying the scene when the gadget effect is applied will remove the filter.
- The sound is out of sync when using fast forward or slow motion.
- On the first round, the first person camera is offset in the replay of a player that joined a match in progress.
- Ping system is not working in match replays.
- The Hostage is captured even if the Attacker cancelled the action.
- Various HUD and VFX elements are missing.
- Several missing/misplaced SFX.
- FIXED – Various invite and matchmaking errors.
- FIXED – Various Deployable Shield issues.
- FIXED – The first situation "01 CQB Basics" is not available throughout the PlayGo.
- FIXED – Online Custom Game hosts are unable to create a second online match.
- FIXED – Various issues occur when the second to last player alive is eliminated right before the last player.
- FIXED – Operators in DBNO can move freely while being revived by Finka's Adrenal Surge or Doc's Stim Pistol.
- FIXED – Navigate secondary input doesn't work to exit rappel.
- FIXED – Planting the Defuser on top of the round table located in 1F Lobby destroys it.
- FIXED – Missing blue in-use light on cameras when an Attacker is standing in the Jammer effect radius.
- FIXED – The HUD counter does not always display the accurate number of opponent AI in Elimination.
- FIXED – Users can't vault on shelves in 1F Compressor Room on Outback map.
- FIXED – During the end of round replay, the camera displays the inside of the player's head for a fraction of second.
- FIXED – Newly deployed metal objects are not electrified right away when they are deployed in range of a disabled Electro Claw.
- FIXED – When all Attackers and their drones are eliminated after the defuser is planted, the spectator camera fixes on where they were eliminated, instead of the defuser.
- FIXED – The reactivation of Kaid's Electro Claw is delayed after being disabled by Thatcher's EMP Grenade.
- FIXED – Echo's Yokai is briefly seen if player presses space bar at the same time that it's destroyed.
- FIXED – Reinforcing a wall does not destroy sticky gadgets if they are deployed at the top of some walls or on the ceiling.
- FIXED – Surrendering during the end of round replay does not take away or give ELO. This bug has already been patched on live servers and this is intended to be a long-term fix to the bug.
- FIXED – Eliminating an opponent with an explosive after death doesn't count towards the Blast Wave Challenge in Battle Pass.
- FIXED – Players with high latency might be unable to perform actions after exiting their drone.
- FIXED - The prompt that appears when a player tries to attach a shield to a doorframe does not appear if a Bulletproof Camera is placed beside the doorframe.
- FIXED – Various lighting issues on maps.
- FIXED – Multiple map asset destruction and collision issues.
- FIXED - Exploitable gaps in various map areas.
- FIXED - Hatches have inconsistent bullet penetration.
- FIXED – Various defuser planting and retrieval issues in specific areas on maps.
- FIXED – Remove pawn collision on some assets for better smooth vault to prevent players getting stuck.
- FIXED – Various clipping and asset issues on Border map.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on Border map.
- FIXED – Attackers are able to plant the defuser on top of a locker in 2F Armory Lockers on Border map.
- FIXED – Players can easily spawn peek from atop a desk towards the EXT West Road Spawn on Border map.
- FIXED – The sound is propagated through supplementary nodes on the west wall of 1F Detention on Border map.
- FIXED – The drone can go out of bounds to the South of the radiator from EXT Pedestrian Customs on Border map.
- FIXED – Operators are able to vault on top of a shelf located at 1F Tellers on Border map.
- FIXED – Rappel prompt disappears when getting too close to the destructible wall in EXT Parking Lot Alley on Border map.
- FIXED – Missing vault prompt along most of the length of the railing that leads to EXT Crash Scene on Border map.
- FIXED – Operators can take damage with explosives from 1F Main Stairs towards 2F Main Hallway on Border map.
- FIXED - The luggage on Border map blocks explosions from damaging nearby Operators.
- FIXED - The hostage spawns on top of the desk in 1F Customs Inspections during Protect Hostage on Border map.
- FIXED - Various location names missing from compass in drone view on Border map.
- FIXED – Spinning in a specific location creates FPS drops for everyone in the same match on Chalet map.
- FIXED – Various new iterations of LOD issues present.
- FIXED – Operators can hide inside the loom after vaulting from the secure box in 2F Loom Room on Hereford Base map
- FIXED – Attackers remain stuck after falling from the left building roof in the space between the brick gate and the electric panels at EXT Spitfire Courtyard on Hereford Base map.
- FIXED – Attackers can secure the area of 2F Train Museum by rappelling outside on Kafe Dostoyevsky map.
- FIXED – Area cannot be secured in 2F Train Museum when the operator is close to the fireplace wall on Kafe Dostoyevsky map.
- FIXED - Small area in 3F Cigar Shop that is considered out of bounds for Defenders on Kafe Dostoyevsky map.
- FIXED – Certain deployable gadgets cannot be deployed on the blue carpet located in 2F Piano Room on Outback map.
- FIXED – Various new iterations of LOD issues present.
- FIXED – Weapons customized during the Planning Phase are not visually updated in Operators section.
- FIXED – Various visual fixes and clipping issues for Operators and their gadgets.
- FIXED – Forced unlean and various minor animation issues.
- FIXED – Minor overlay animation issues for operators and their gadgets.
- FIXED – Multiple clipping issues for Operator weapons, headgear, and uniforms.
- FIXED – Operators return to a neutral standing position after performing a melee while leaning.
- FIXED – When Alibi's Prisma is thrown and hit midair by Thatcher's EMP Grenade, the opening animation still occurs.
- FIXED – Alibi's Prisma doesn't redeploy after falling through a hatch.
- FIXED - Alibi's Prisma icon scales differently for the Operator and hologram.
- FIXED – Multiple issues while using Aruni's Surya Gate.
- FIXED – Aruni's melee cannot destroy Gridlock's Trax Stingers when Aruni is played by the host in a Local Custom Game.
- FIXED – Aruni's Surya Gate appears deactivated to players over 20 M away.
- FIXED – Aruni's Surya Gate and Kaid's Rtila Electroclaw incorrectly display a pulsing effect when disabled by Thatcher's EMP Grenade and viewed through IQ's Electronics Detector.
- FIXED - Attackers will sometimes take damage from Aruni's Surya Gate when the Preparation Phase ends if they change their spawn point.
- FIXED – The Enemies Blinded statistic for Blitz is not updating.
- FIXED – White light on Clash's CCE Shield does not turn off when the shield is disabled by Thatcher's EMP Grenade.
- FIXED - Players receive no feedback when Clash's CCE Shield is on cooldown and can't be activated.
- FIXED – The disabled state for Echo's Yokai does not appear for players who join a game in progress.
- FIXED – Echo's Yokai can remain stuck in the metal pipes from 2F Archives on Border map.
- FIXED – Echo's Yokai can be attached to the outside of the southern door frame at 2F East Stairs on Border map.
- FIXED – Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge is not destroyed if the wheels are shot while the gadget is moving.
- FIXED – Flores' RCE-Ratero controller will disappear when the player faces a wall.
- FIXED – Distorted SFX when a player joins an in-progress game and spectates Flores while he is deploying the RCE-Ratero Charge.
- FIXED – Flores' voice line is missing when the RCE-Ratero Charge gets destroyed.
- FIXED – On some occasions, Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge is deployed with the wheels closed.
- FIXED – Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge wheels don't appear to turn for onlookers.
- FIXED – No audio line is triggered when Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge is driving under Aruni's Surya Gate.
- FIXED – When Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge gets anchored to a wall, the explosion cannot be heard from the other side of that wall.
- FIXED – Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge stops rolling when the player exits the device's camera view and deploys a drone at the same time.
- FIXED – White outline can be noticed on Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge from support mode and caster view.
- FIXED – Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge will destroy only one layer of the soft wall when anchored on the glass of Mira's Black Mirror.
- FIXED – The wheels of Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge appear closed in match replays.
- FIXED – The explosion radius of Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge is big enough to destroy gadgets on the floor above.
- FIXED - High latency can cause player to be stuck in the camera view of Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge when trying to exit after deploying it.
- FIXED - Exiting Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge while it is being anchored causes the player to be able to exit the camera view faster.
- FIXED - Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge can be deployed inside some objects.
- FIXED - Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge doesn't destroy windows when hitting them mid-jump.
- FIXED - Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge stops rolling if Flores' body is inside the range of Mute's Signal Disruptor.
- FIXED - If deployed on a wall, Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge remains floating after Oryx destroys the wall with Remah Dash.
- FIXED - Flores' face is partially covered by his weapon in the Operator section menu.
- FIXED – Frost's Welcome Mat will not deploy on some elevated surfaces.
- FIXED – When fired at a barricade that is then removed, Hibana's X-Kairos pellets float in mid-air.
- FIXED – Friendly Fire penalty occurs when an ally destroys Hibana's X-Kairos pellets on a reinforced hatch.
- FIXED – Using 2 pellets from Hibana's X-Kairos, Attackers are able to breach a reinforced wall that's been electrified by Kaid.
- FIXED – Invisible phone in the animation that occurs when IQ selects Observation Tools.
- FIXED – Defender phones don't display a pulsing effect when detected by IQ's Electronics Detector.
- FIXED – Kali's CSRX 300 shows a damage value of 97 instead of 122.
- FIXED – Kali's CSRX 300 does not always destroy a hatch with one bullet.
- FIXED – Kali's CSRX 300 won't destroy a hatch if only one panel is hit.
- FIXED – Inconsistent deployment prompt for Kapkan's Entry Denial Device.
- FIXED - Maverick's Breaching Torch has to be used twice to destroy the destructible layer of floors that have carpets on them on Border map.
- FIXED – Mira's Black Mirror can be deployed on the wrong side of a reinforced wall.
- FIXED – Mira's Black Mirror has a bigger hitbox when held.
- FIXED – Mozzie's Pest Launcher loses its functionality after it is shot on top of Gridlock's Trax Stingers.
- FIXED – Pest warning is displayed when the player uses Observation Tools after capturing a drone as Mozzie.
- FIXED – Mozzie's Pests only capture Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge when it's anchored.
- FIXED – Mozzie's Pests are not interrupting the timer/explosion after catching Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge.
- FIXED - Warning icon for Mozzie's Pests only works according to the first Pest a drone has approached while simultaneously in range of 2 of them at the same time.
- FIXED - Warning icon for Mozzie's Pest does not blink when a drone is thrown in range of a Pest and moves to another Pest's range.
- FIXED – VFX for Mute is missing in certain circumstances.
- FIXED – Deploying Mute's Signal Disruptor while Observation Tools are in use by Attackers prevents them from being jammed.
- FIXED – Various Claymore issues when the gadget is affected by Mute's Signal Disruptor.
- FIXED - While inside Mute's Signal Disrupter range, the warning message for some gadgets is shown when the gadget is in the Operator's hands.
- FIXED – Oryx's Remah Dash can hit Attackers behind reinforced walls.
- FIXED - Tachanka's DP27 LMG will destroy only one layer on multi-layered destructible walls.
- FIXED – Thatcher's EMP Grenade will not disable Clash's CCE Shield when activating the shield at the same time as the EMP explosion.
- FIXED – Twitch's Shock Drone cannot fire through debris.
- FIXED – Disabled effects remain on Wamai's Mag-NET when it self-destructs.
- FIXED – Zero's Argus Launcher has a green highlight when ADS is activated in end of round replay.
- FIXED – Various performance issues on PS5.
- FIXED – A black screen appears when the game is booted on Xbox One X.
- FIXED – Various issues with Ubisoft notifications and Rewards.
- FIXED – Friendly fire prompt does not appear when match cancellation prompt is active.
- FIXED – Bundles don't appear as owned when buying a larger bundle that contains them.
- FIXED – Multiple UI improvements and fixes.
- FIXED – Minor voice over, VFX, and audio issues.
- FIXED – Minor cosmetic and shop fixes.
- FIXED – Multiple customization issues.
- FIXED – Various issues with chat accessibility features.
- FIXED – Various localization issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Defenders can prevent a match cancellation by prematurely ending the round.
- FIXED – Getting shot by Maestro's Evil Eye causes the game to crash.
- FIXED – Switching from one monitor to another removes the first monitor's resolution presets.
- FIXED – Various UI and audio issues in match replays.
- FIXED – Various killfeed/ticker elements remain stuck on screen.
- FIXED – Various UI issues with Observation Tools.
- FIXED – There is no confirmation window after changing settings during a match.
- FIXED – A typo can be observed in a hard text image in Arabic on Border map.
- FIXED – Custom Graphic settings cannot be applied.
- FIXED – Player card goes outside of screen in certain aspect ratios.
- FIXED – When a player is eliminated, the kill cam showcases the opponent.
- FIXED – Outdated warning message appears when Defenders are detected outdoors.
- FIXED – Incorrect message is displayed for caster when looking at the first-person view of an eliminated player.
- FIXED – The timer is overlapping the objective in Disarm Bomb (Training Grounds game mode).
- FIXED – New messages stay on screen for more than 6 seconds when the chat module is unfocused.
- FIXED – The switches for reduced situation difficulty are not enabled by default.
- FIXED – Forgiveness vote will appear for a kicked user.
- FIXED – Charms are displayed backwards on the GONNE-6.
- FIXED - Triple and quad multi-kills are not triggering the animation.
- FIXED - Missing bonus score for Incendiary Grenade kills.
- FIXED - Progression header overlaps with the player count in Hostage and Secure Area game modes.
- FIXED - Y5S4 Champions Charm notification displays an incorrect Charm image.
- FIXED - Various Charms have low resolution on very high resolution settings.
- FIXED - Ash appears in the first ban briefly, even when she has not been banned.
- FIXED - Defuser icon has no shading when held by the Operator.
- FIXED - If a Surrender vote is denied, it becomes unavailable in subsequent rounds.
- FIXED - During the Planning Phase of a Custom Game of Bomb, players can pick and drop the defuser after Operators have been locked.
- FIXED - Recruit's description in the Operator selection phase mentions that he only has two reinforcements.