Share the power of dance
Introducing Just Dance 2016 - the newest game from the top-selling franchise -
with an additional brand new way to play !
Dance with your smartphone
- Just Dance is more accessible than ever – all you need is your smartphone, and a new-gen console to play the game.
- Download the Just Dance Controller app to your Apple, Android, or Windows Phone device and your smartphone scores your dance moves.
- Play with up to 6 players at once.
Introducing Just Dance Unlimited
Access new tracks and more than 150+ greatest hits from the Just Dance catalog all
year long – all in one place! Just Dance Unlimited subscription service will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Wii U!
5 new game modes available
- For the first time ever, players can work together to achieve a high score in “Dance Party”
- New “Dance Quests” mode allows you to unlock quests to beat the game!
- Challenge friends and other players worldwide with “World Challenge”
- Customize your dance sessions with the “Sweat and Playlists” mode
- Watch the best of the community videos, fan-made dances, and more in JDTV!
The favorite features are back
- An Autodance is a funny mini video of your dance performance that you can share right after you finish a song – it’s time to unleash your craziest moves!
- Submit your best performances in-game to be selected for a Community Remix, a playable, remixed gameplay that features Just Dance players!
1 / 1
Just Dance 2016
Introducing Just Dance 2016 - the newest game from the top-selling franchise - with an additional brand new way to play! All you need is your smartphone and the Just Dance Controller App to play Just Dance 2016 on a new gen console, no extra accessories needed.
October 22, 2015
Music / Rythm
Wii / PlayStation 4 / PlayStation 3 / Xbox One / Xbox 360
© 2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft, Ubi.com and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft
Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.