Click HERE to look at the Twitch Extension Page.
Keep reading below for the step-by-step guide:
This guide will explain how to install and activate the extension. It’s very simple.
Here are the steps needed to activate Hyper Scape Crowncast on your Twitch channel:
1) Launch a new tab with your favorite web browser and login to your stream account on https://twitch.tv
2) Open the description page of Hyper Scape - Crowncast
3) Click on the “Install” button in the top right corner
4) Wait for the Confirmation pop-up and click on the “Configure” button.
5) In the configuration page, connect your Twitch and Ubisoft accounts by entering your login details when prompted.
6) (Optional) Set your Stream delay in the Configuration page, in seconds. The extension will send viewers notifications with any delay you decide to set. This is completely optional. Some streamers like to have a delay but your stream will work perfectly fine with no delay!
Note: some features of the Twitch extension will not work properly if the delay is set to more than 30 seconds.
You can also enable or disable the Kudos feature.
Note that Kudos are disabled by default, if the channel has not reached the rank Affiliate or Partner on Twitch.
7) Click the cross in the top-right corner to close the window.
8) Then, in the ‘My Extensions’ category, select the Hyper Scape - Crowncast and click on the “Activate” drop-down menu, then select “Set as Overlay 1”
Note: if you already have another Twitch extension set to Overlay 1, the Hyper Scape – Crowncast will replace it.
9) Click the “Done” button to confirm
10) All done: you can start streaming and engage with your viewers in Hyper Scape. Enjoy!
Simply start playing Hyper Scape & Stream on your Twitch channel!
If you’re new to streaming or you want more information on the Twitch extension, read our Wiki article: https://www.ubisoft.com/r/HYP_TwitchExtensionWiki