If you thought you were challenged so far, you’d better prepare for what’s next, Ghosts. On March 24th, your next mission awaits you.
Start your Deep State adventure by following the trail to Holt in Erewhon. After gaining intel from him, dive deeper into the conspiracy and unravel the pieces, even meet up with some old friends along the way. Deep State brings forth a captivating narrative with new activities to participate in and rewards to earn as you progress, featuring some beloved items from a familiar franchise.
DEEP STATE – THE ADVENTURE
Mission 1 will be free for all players to enjoy on March 24th. As the story will continue to unfold, players who have the Deep State Adventure or Y1 Pass will have immediate access to explore the remaining content. You can also have access to the rest of the content by purchasing the full Adventure in the Store for 1900 Ghost Coins. All players who own either of these will be able to invite up to three friends to play with them.
This engrossing experience will contain 7+ hours of new content, filled with 8 Story Missions and 10 exclusive Splinter Cell-themed rewards. Packed with stealth-focused gameplay, this compelling narration provides an engrossing experience alongside a fan favorite face.
You won’t fight for nothing, Ghosts. Each mission will come with exclusive rewards, providing you with more tools to face the danger you will encounter and adapt to situations:
- High quality rewards, including SC-IS HDG, 4th Echelon Goggles, Sam Fisher Figure, 4th Echelon Pants, 4th Echelon Shoes, 4th Echelon Gloves, 4th Echelon Top, 4th Echelon Fullmask, Blacklist Helicopter | Standard and Victor Coste Figure.
The first mission’s rewards (handgun SC-IS HDG, 4th Echelon Goggles) is obtainable by all players, whether they own the Y1 pass or not. It is possible for Y1 pass owners and Adventure owners to invite up to three friends to play through the missions with them. The rewards will be granted retroactively to those players from Mission 2 through the remainder of the adventure by picking up either the Deep State Adventure or Y1 Pass in the Store themselves.
TWO NEW CLASSES
NEW! The Echelon Class:
This new class coming to Ghost Recon® Breakpoint is for players who want to have a stealth, lethal approach in combat. It includes a set of special abilities and skills that will help players deal with any type of enemy.
- Special ability – Sonar Vision: Triggers a new filtered vision with regular wave pulses that highlight the silhouette of enemies, even those hidden behind walls, and marks them. It can also disturb drones. (AOE and frequency of pulses reduced in PvP)
- Special tool – Shock Pistol: Eliminates enemies stealthily, and temporarily put drones to sleep or stuns them, if they’ve detected you.
- Passive skills:
- Reflex Shot: Auto-aim with handgun when being detected (not available in PvP)
- Shadow Master: Shadow stealth boost and silent moves (less efficient in PvP)
- Handgun Proficiency: Damage boost and no silencer malus. (less efficient in PvP)
NEW! The Engineer Class:
Episode 2, Deep State, brings another class, the Engineer, which allows players to fight in a new style by providing them with more tech tools and specific boosts to defeat the enemies.
- Special ability – Defensive Drone: Attacks nearby enemies (less efficient in PvP)
- Special tool – Supply Drone: Gives allies an extra magazine (buffed ammo, less efficient in PvP)
- Passive skills:
- +10% Grenade Launcher AOE: Level 2 + 20% (less efficient in PvP)
- +5% Drone Damage: Level 2 + 10% in all modes (not in PvP)
Please note that both classes will be free for all users, but Year 1 Pass owners will get an instant unlock of the class at launch, no Skill Points needed, as well as one-week early access.
PVP – NEW CONTENT
Time to gear up and prepare, Ghosts. Episode 2 also brings fresh content to the Ghost War experience:
- New! 4 Maps: Stoney Creek, Freight Yard, Forgotten Valley and Construction Site will be available.
- New! Rewards: Paints for the weapons, silencer, titles and a new emblem.
- New! Map Voting: In Ghost War, players will have the opportunity to vote on a pre-made selection of three maps and modes they want to play.
Mission briefing over, Ghosts. We look forward to seeing you accomplish this task. The only question is, do you have what it takes?
Don’t miss out on Episode 2 intel for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint! Follow us on Twitter @GhostRecon and join the discussion on the official Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Forums!