Below is a list of some of the major bug fixes and improvements that will be included in our next upcoming patch for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint, Title Update 3.0.3.
If you are expecting to see a fix that is not listed below, please be aware that this is not a comprehensive list of all fixes and updates to TU 3.0.3. We will be sharing the full list of Patch Notes closer to the release date of the Title Update.
TU 3.0.3 MAJOR BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where Sergeant Kent would become immortal after interrogating him during mission "A man in confidence".
- Fixed an issue where players could not loot Pathfinder items in Raids.
- Fixed an issue where Tactical caches could not be found in all sectors in Raids with Pathfinder class active.
- Fixed an issue where AUG Scout blueprint could not be looted in Tactical caches.
- Fixed an issue where transitioning from standing up to crouch position would generate an unnatural foregrip animation on player's arm.
- Fixed an issue where Briggs character does not have the intended hand skin colour when resting at Bivouac.
- Fixed an issue where players could have the "Lone Wolf" mission blocked after being killed in action when gathering intel.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes not be able to reload, switch weapons or throw grenades.
- Fixed an issue where Behemoth drones would not respawn into the world after rebooting the game or being killed in action.
- Fixed an issue where the PvP round would sometimes not end after the host leaves as squad in PvP custom match.
We look forward to sharing further information and the release date of the next Title Update with you shortly.