The fight against the Terminator is not over yet. You’ve got new intel for your second mission. The real goal behind the T-800 has been revealed, and it is much worse than initially anticipated. They are going after all life on Auroa.
The mission briefing is simple this time: terminate the Terminators.
Mission 2 will be available on February 1st. Be careful out there, as you will encounter other challenges along the way. Look out for the daily interception and warfare missions that will start with mission 2.
Important: Missions 1 & 2 will be replayable at any time after the live event ends.
MAIN MISSION BRIEFING
Rasa helped you identify a factory infested with T-800s. You will need to continue what you have started. Use the weapon you have built and send these pieces of scrap metal back to where they came from.
Be careful out there. You will need to push your way through daily interception missions and the newly introduced warfare missions:
- Interception missions: T-800s signals are picked up by Rasa. You will need to search for them and destroy them.
- NEW! Warfare missions: Rasa informs you that T-800s are fighting against PMC groups. Locate and destroy them.
The daily missions will end on February 6th – past this date, you won’t be able to play through the interception and warfare missions anymore.
Please note that the daily missions are not replayable after the live event is over.
Your efforts will be highly rewarded, Ghosts. We will supply you with everything you need to take these machines down, and of course, we will give you some souvenirs to remember the day you fought machines from the future.
- Earn 23 new exclusive items during the whole live event period, including customization items, gear, vehicles, weapons, attachments, and more.
- Rewards are directly inspired by The Terminator movie:
- Mission 1: Weapon: MK14 | TERMINATOR
- NEW! Mission 2: MGL | TERMINATOR
- Terminator-themed items are available in Maria’s shop, and 12 items are purchasable with Skell Credits.
No matter how hard the task is, make sure to get the job done, Ghosts. The future of Auroa depends on it.
See you there, Ghosts.