Below is a list of some of the major bug fixes and improvements that will be included in our next upcoming patch for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint, Title Update 3.0.0.
If you are expecting to see a fix that is not listed below, please be aware that this is not a comprehensive list of all fixes and updates to TU 3.0.0. We will be sharing the full list of Patch Notes closer to the release date of the Title Update.
TU 3.0.0 MAJOR BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where players were noticing alternate reproductions of the DMR exploit post TU 2.1.0.
- This issue has been addressed by the team as per player reports. Please let us know if you still see this occur in game; either the same or in a new form.
- Fixed an issue where NPC drivers would not take any damage when being shot by AI Teammates.
- Fixed an issue where after purchasing Forest Tactical Pants, players would no longer find the item in their inventory when rebooting the game.
- Fixed an issue where patches would not be visible on the Rebel Ballistic Mask.
- Fixed several issues with clipping on equippable items.
- Fixed an issue where too many enemies would be present at the base of several Elite faction missions.
- Fixed an issue where multiple intel would not unlock when completing Episode 2 missions.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes experience stuttering and crashes when running the game on the Vulkan API.
- Fixed a PvP issue where teammates and enemies would sometimes be invisible to other players.
- Fixed a PvP issue where players could sometimes notice other players in T pose and environmental corruptions after dying during a round.
- Fixed several environmental and clipping issues on the Stoney Creek map.
- Fixed an issue where players could experience freezes at any time while moving in Raids.
- Fixed an issue where a weapon’s laser dots would appear as a black opaque square on several surfaces in Night Vision. Lasers impacted by this issue include: MAWL-DA and PEQ-15.
We look forward to sharing further information and the release date of the next Title Update with you shortly.