Pack your bags for Auroa, because Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint will be free to play from January 21–25 to celebrate the release of the live event, Amber Sky, and TU 3.10.
If you don’t own the game, mark your calendars for the free weekend. The game will be available on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Stadia, Amazon Luna, and PC through the Epic Games Store and the Ubisoft Store. An Xbox Live Gold Membership is required for Xbox One consoles and Xbox Series X|S. A Stadia Pro subscription is required for Stadia users. Explore the beauty of Auroa while traversing the island, and see the multitude of changes that have been implemented since the last free weekend in July. We’re excited for players to see the:
- GHOST EXPERIENCE UPDATE- The update includes the addition of the Darkest Night setting, improvements to the stealth playstyle, bullet lure, cooking grenades, quicker inventory management, and more.
- GUNSMITH CHANGES- Players will experience more customization freedom and see improvements to the Gunsmith experience with the addition of custom stocks, shared stocks, under-barrel options, new/variant weapons, and unique cosmetics.
- EPISODE 3 CONTENT- Episode 3 content includes the addition of 10 story missions, 26 high-quality exclusive adventure rewards, a new PvP map, and two PvP mission milestones.
- GOLEM ISLAND UPDATES- The update includes new missions, the ability to traverse Golem Island solo, and the addition of two new modes, Raid Threat: Critical and Raid Threat: Low.
- PATHFINDER CLASS- This class utilizes their abilities and tools to discover new approaches to plan and execute their missions. Their special Armaros Interface ability allows players to call a rogue Azrael Drone, which can detect enemies and mark them for allies, distract patrols to control a stealth approach, flash or stun enemies, and deploy a tactical strike.
- Bug fixes and more!
Pre-loads start on January 19 for PC users. For those playing on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, PlayStation®5, and PlayStation®4, players can download the game as a trial before the free weekend starts to take advantage of the free full-length play time. While the free weekend is active, the Friend Pass feature will not be available for the game. If you decide to purchase the game, not only will you keep your free weekend progress, but you can also take advantage of a discount of up to 85% off.