- Heavy Openers now deal 22 damage (down from 24)
- Light Openers now deal 12 damage (down from 14)
- Teleport now deals 20 damage (down from 24)
Developer's Comments: Shinobi's damage curve is slightly too high, so we're adjusting the hero's damage output to be more in line with other heroes, especially with combo attacks.
- Side Light Opener range has been reduced
- Side Light Chained Attacks range has been reduced
- Top Heavy Opener now deals 25 damage (down from 27)
- Left Red Moon now deals 10 damage (down from 16)
Developer's Comments: Afeera's damage output, especially when using Left Red Moon, was too high. We're targeting these two specific moves to ensure that her damage output remains viable but not too strong. We're also adjusting the range of her Side Light attacks; while their new range isn't as low as they were on the hero's release, they should now prove to be a good middle ground between being able to hit opponents externally but requiring them to be closer to Afeera for the attacks to land.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Nobushi's death animation stopping early (FH-6236)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue where the attack buff Slip Through provides would not deactivate after landing Shinobi's Teleport move.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue where, in various situations, the camera would go under the map (FH-3191)
[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the misplacement of certain ornaments on Medjay's left arm
[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused a stretched on the texture of Conqueror's Horkos Profiitis gear (FH-6017)
[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Ocelotl to be missing the Outlanders' Liberty symbol