Intern QC Specialist - Events
Chengdu, China - Hybrid
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘).
同时，育碧成都工作室也是研发前沿性技术的领军者，其“Games As A Service (GAAS)” 的理念带领企业不断推陈出新。成都工作室的技术团队开发的产品被运用于育碧旗下众多知名游戏品牌，有效协助研发团队基于科学数据做出准确决策。
This position will help on department daily affairs for QC department, as well as help on promotion material making (videos, posters, articles etc.)
What you will do
- Be responsible for tasks like activity poster, print design and typesetting etc.
- Be responsible for simple short video clips for the department.
- Design corresponding event and activity according to the company and department culture
- Cooperate with other team members without gaps.
- Native English speaker
- Currently enrolled student, for a 6-month internship working 5 working days per week, occasional back-to-school assignments can be taken off
- Experience on photography and video editing
- Solid Skills on Photoshop or other related tools
- Active thinking, keen attention to game news
- (Need to attach portfolio when sending resume)
- Attached personal portfolio with CV
- Knowledge of game testing- Knowledge of Adobe series
Can I submit an open application?
We do not process open applications, you can find all our open positions on the Ubisoft Careers page by clicking on the ‘Search jobs’ button.
How can I check my application status?
You can check your application status by logging into your SmartRecruiters candidate profile (my.smartrecruiters.com)
I am not familiar with the video game industry. Would I fit into Ubisoft?
At Ubisoft, everyone is welcome! We seek people passionate about their specialties, jobs or the entertainment industry in general.